The heroes of flight 93...

lazur

Superhero
Reaction score
So, besides TheSumOfGod and a few other conspiracy theorists, who probably believe the flight was either shot down/taken by lizard people, anyone going to see the movie (United 93) about this that released today?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475276/

i saw the made for TV movie and it was GOOD..i mean shoulda been in theatres good.... i wana see this....:up:

I may go see it but I am definatly against it. There is no need for people to be making money off of this tragic day unless of course all the money taken in is given to the families of 911.

As for conspiracy theories, I'm one of those who believe the plane never went down in the first place. It wasn't shot down, it didn't crash. In fact, the only two planes that were destroyed that day were the ones hitting the Twin Towers (which were then blown up from the inside and taken down like demo team would).

BTW, I know this is a touchy subject and this is only my belief, which is something that many share...

After watching "Loose Change" (http://fpiarticle.blogspot.com/2005/12/911-video-loose-change.html) I believe more that that attacks that day was an inside job. It was not Osama, Saddam or any other terrorits besides American Government officials pulled off to give absolute reason for war. After all, Bush (The worst president in history) has been able to do whatever he wanted to since just by saying the words 'Terror', 'Fear', '911'.

It all adds up.

I heard the everyone on the plane were abducted by aliens, and the plane crashed since they abducted the piolets as well
. and the highjakers were just somthing of a myth and was made into a big lie . becasue the government didnt want to realess the information that they found out about the aliens. So they said it was another highjaking... and so happend to be on 9/11.

so believe what you want my friends, becasue i tell you... we are not alone, and the aliens are still abducting us for sexually experiments......

I really think it's too damned soon to release a film about this. I have a lot of friends and family in NYC. NONE of them are happy about this film in any way shape or form. The wounds around this, even after four years, are still too fresh. It just strikes me as opportunistic and callous.

jag

I don't know what happened for certain, none of us do. Though it strikes me as a bit naive to not even entertain that we shot it down out of a "what's good for the many is bad for the few" mentality.

jaguarr said:
I really think it's too damned soon to release a film about this. I have a lot of friends and family in NYC. NONE of them are happy about this film in any way shape or form. The wounds around this, even after four years, are still too fresh. It just strikes me as opportunistic and callous.

jag

they should be mad at the aliens, not at the extremly un-true movie of flight 93, for it is just fiction towards what TRULY HAPPEND!

i rest my case, have a nice earth day

-super flight(a true believer)

jaguarr said:

jag

In fact, the release of this movie on strengthens my belief that it did not happen. Why in the hell would the familes want this movie to be released if they weren't involved? Personlaly, I believe that ever single person on that flight was an undercover agent of some sort and now are living under some witness protection plan or something.

It seems to me that this movie was developed using the same script as was developed to pull off the hoax.

FlameHead said:
In fact, the release of this movie on strengthens my belief that it did not happen. Why in the hell would the familes want this movie to be released if they weren't involved? Personlaly, I believe that ever single person on that flight was an undercover agent of some sort and now are living under some witness protection plan or something.

It seems to me that this movie was developed using the same script as was developed to pull off the hoax.

If the government were involved (and I suspect they probably were), then those people were waxed as a sacrifice for the "greater good". All I'm saying is that I find it insensitive and greedy to try and make money off of the whole thing with a movie at this point. Ten years from now? Maybe. It's simply too soon right now, though. People are still walking, open wounds over this incident (in NYC especially).

jag

Well, the people who died in the WTC were waxed, no doubt about that. Flight 93 didn't crash and therefor nobody died.

Watch "Loose Change" and you'll see where I'm coming from... not that I believe ever documentary or movie I see but, this one is really good and eye opening.

The families and members of the ground crew were heavily involved with film - some of them actually portrayed themselves within the film. This isn't the first time or the last time a film will be made about a tragedy.

This was done in a very respectful manner, and it's also an important story that needs to be told - the right time to release this film would never come. Should be interesting to see how Cage's film does later in the summer.

Thanks for the afternoon laughs about these ridiculous conspiracy theories by the way............

"Laugh it up fuzzball".

It's no funnier than what the US Government is trying to make us believe.

The families were involved in the filming of the movie because they were also involved with the wool being pulled over our eyes.

You can't rightfully call it garbage unless you watch it and whether you believe it or not, it definatly raises some questions that need answering.

Plus, it's only one of many of this sort. Check out info on the 911 Truth Movement.

Questions that the movie itself makes no real objective attempt to answer. These 9/11 theories have no more weight to them than the one's about the moon landings being filmed in a film studio.

I disagree. There are many strange things about that day that need to be answered... and not just that day. The days and months and years following all have questions than need answering and they directly relate to the happenings of that day.

The thing is, to me, after reading what I have, watching what I have and discussed what I have, the conspiracy theory is easier to believe than what the American Government is telling us to believe.

Because we don't actually know the truth, nobody does, we can only believe what is most believable and to me, it's not that terrorists (well, outside ones anyway) took 4 planes down that day.

FlameHead said:
The thing is, to me, after reading what I have, watching what I have and discussed what I have, the conspiracy theory is easier to believe than what the American Government is telling us to believe.

Only if you want it to.

I'd prefere not to believe either of them, to tell you the truth. Better yet, I'd just like to know the truth and we don't ask these questions that are being asked then we'll never know the truth.

THere was an interview on a local Los Angeles station this morning about the film. They talked to the NY Times reporter that covered the Flight 93 story on that day. He arrived at the crash site the day it happened, and has written the most comprehensive book on the Flight. He also debunked the "Government shot down the plane" rumor. He says that there was no evidence to suggest that.

Ok, answer a few questions then FlameHead;

1. Were those real planes that slammed into the towers or lizard men holograms?
2. How did people working in the WTC not notice the demo teams hookin up the large amount of explosives needed to take down the towers in the days and weeks (probably how long it would take) before 9/11?
3. How has the government been able to get away with this, but not have the smarts to "plant" evidence of WMDs in Iraq, thus justifying the war?

Conspiracy theories are nice, but the "plotholes" in the 9/11 conspiracy are just as big/bigger than the "plotholes" in the official story.

As for United 93, I don't plan on seeing it because I don't think there's a real story in the movie, we all know the plot, the result and the characters already, I don't need to pay $10 to see something I've pretty much already seen.

I can see it now.
People will watch this movie, and their bias toward Muslim and/or Arabic people will increase.

...Terrible.

FlameHead said:
Because we don't actually know the truth, nobody does, we can only believe what is most believable and to me, it's not that terrorists (well, outside ones anyway) took 4 planes down that day.

How is this so hard to believe? Until that day whenever a terrorist hijacked a plane, they landed and demanded things, that's why no one fought back. The three planes that hit their targets were too close together for anyone to realize what was happening. By the time "United 93" was hijacked, people were learned what was happening and did the only thing they could, they were gonna die anyway and wanted to take as few people as possible with them. Thinking in that way, it doesn't matter if the plane was shot down and brought down by passengers, they were already dead, but the "fight back" story is much more inspiring and can line Hollywood execs pockets.

amazingfantasy15 said:
Ok, answer a few questions then FlameHead;

1. Were those real planes that slammed into the towers or lizard men holograms?
2. How did people working in the WTC not notice the demo teams hookin up the large amount of explosives needed to take down the towers in the days and weeks (probably how long it would take) before 9/11?
3. How has the government been able to get away with this, but not have the smarts to "plant" evidence of WMDs in Iraq, thus justifying the war?

Conspiracy theories are nice, but the "plotholes" in the 9/11 conspiracy are just as big/bigger than the "plotholes" in the official story.

As for United 93, I don't plan on seeing it because I don't think there's a real story in the movie, we all know the plot, the result and the characters already, I don't need to pay $10 to see something I've pretty much already seen.

1. The planes that hit the towers were real but, they were the things that brought the towers down. They were a distraction.

2. Just a thought; Suicide bombers of their own. Anyone in that building could have had a bomb strapped to them and nobody would have known.

3. Because of the attacks on 911, it didn't matter if Iraq had WMD's or not. Evidence proves this now. Bush started a war on terrorism because of this day. The funny thing is, he's spent 3 years in Iraq and about 3 months in Afganistan looking for the one supposidly to blame for the attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"