Flight 93 - What really happened?

FlameHead said:
Boyscout, you live in New York. I'm curious, is a noticiable movement of people fighting for this theory. Do you see people on the streets with signs? Any posters? I'm wondering because New Yorkers are probably the most pissed off outta anyone.

More specifically, I live right in the heart of NYC. I was 4 blocks away when the twin towers went down. I was a sophomore in highschool.

I walk by ground zero nearly every day, and no, there aren't people on the streets with signs, or anything of that sort. :down

Strange said:
overview.jpg

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html

Why is there a red box?

And wtf.... I honestly don't know what to believe.

Strange said:
Here's another good page.

Great, so now we have a new theory: Either A) the "official" version is true, B) the Pentagon was hit by a missile or an Air Force jet fighter filled with explosives, or C) a Boeing 757 really did hit the Pentagon, but the government was still behind it, and they just covertly tried to make us "conspiracy nuts" believe that it was a missile or a smaller military plane, in order to eventually discredit us and all 9/11 conspiracy theories. Wow.

I read that article too and it's not entirely conclusive. Read the comments later on.

A plane probably did hit the pentagon but, it wasn't a huge 757. IT was more than likely a remote controlled flyer. It's pretty much the only thing that could have pulled off the manouvering that day and could very well have been equipted with a missle or bomb. The evidence of plane wreckage supports this theory far more than a 757.

FlameHead said:
I read that article too and it's not entirely conclusive. Read the comments later on.

A plane probably did hit the pentagon but, it wasn't a huge 757. IT was more than likely a remote controlled flyer. It's pretty much the only thing that could have pulled off the manouvering that day and could very well have been equipted with a missle or bomb. The evidence of plane wreckage supports this theory far more than a 757.

IMO, it was possibly an A3 Skywarrior.

aircraftoutlined.jpg

:o

Possibly.

I'm glad you posted that pic though. The white exast trail is perfect proof that a 757 didn't fly into the pentagon. A white trail on a 757 only happens when it high in the air, where the air is thin. Ever see a jumbo jet take off, land, fly close to the ground. NO white exaust.

Footage. LoL. That's funny. The only 5 frames released you mean.

I dont see a plane

let alone ANYTHING..

it looks like it's missing a frame or two

boyscouT said:
I dont see a plane

let alone ANYTHING..

it looks like it's missing a frame or two

The Pentagon only released 5 frames from one of their security videos. The plane that hit the Pentagon can only be seen in the first frame, and it is clearly NOT a Boeing 757.

FlameHead said:
Possibly.

I'm glad you posted that pic though. The white exast trail is perfect proof that a 757 didn't fly into the pentagon. A white trail on a 757 only happens when it high in the air, where the air is thin. Ever see a jumbo jet take off, land, fly close to the ground. NO white exaust.

Precisely.

TheSumOfGod said:
The Pentagon only released 5 frames from one of their security videos. The plane that hit the Pentagon can only be seen in the first frame, and it is clearly NOT a Boeing 757.

Exactly, the only thing that could be hiding the plane is that box and that box is definitely not big enough to conceal a 757... let alone the fact you can pretty much see the tail and it's definatly not the tail end of a 757.

LET ALONE the fact that they only released 5 frames from one video. Why do they refuse to let us see what happened. That's a crime in itself.

ShadowBoxing said:
you endoctrinate yourself to every David Icke theory that hits the market. David doesn't care about people like me, he knows he'll never hook myself or anyone else with experience. He preys on people like you, people who are so full of sh--. People who claim to want the "truth".

If you were actually paying attention to what I have said many times here at the Hype when discussing the Anunnaki and my research into their existence, you would know that I became interested in them several years ago, long before David Icke mentionned them in his own published research, and I didn't even know who David Icke was until last year, when he was mentionned here at the Hype (in reference to Mark Millar basing the character of Ultimate Thor on him and the second storyarc of the Ultimates volume one on his theories about the "Chitauri", the name given to the Anunnaki reptilian race by the Zulu shamans).

TheSumOfGod said:

aircraftoutlined.jpg

Just watching the video and this pic makes me think. . . If that is not Flight 77, which is evident IMO, where did it land? What happened to the passengers?

TheSumOfGod said:

aircraftoutlined.jpg

Ignore the crossed out line

b757-lte.gif

Note the depth of the engines (which would cause the jetstream)
a3.jpg

Note how on a A3 skywarrior the jetstream is higher on the jet which would cause a higher jetstream.

Both the pics that you guys posted with outlines of planes look to me as trees. Inconclusive.

Matt said:
However, he was speaking in context of an attack. It could entirely be possible to make that slip up. He never said the terrorists shot it down either...he simply said shot down when he clearly meant to say crashed. Whether it did crash or not, that is obviously what he intended to say.

Just out of curiousity Lazur...if it wasn't shot down, doesn't it concern you quite a bit that President Bush knowingly allowed flight 93 to fly under the control of terrorists for 50 minutes with no interception?

Matt...have you seen the movie yet??

If you did, you'd know that the military couldn't even get clearance to get airborne from the FAA!!! You'd also know that when they finally got the jet in the air, they flew the wrong way and were not armed because it was commercial jet!!

I think I'm going to go watch it. As pissed off as I am about, I atleast want to see how they say the story went.

I know I'll come out of there more pissed off then before though...

Hmm... maybe I wont. I don't want to support this movie by giving it my 10 bucks.

celldog said:
If you did, you'd know that the military couldn't even get clearance to get airborne from the FAA!!! You'd also know that when they finally got the jet in the air, they flew the wrong way and were not armed because it was commercial jet!!

A movie is not fact. It is a dramatic portrayl of the events. Try arguing fact. The military does not need FAA clearance.

I don't know. I refuse to see the Passion of the Christ, and some of my reasoning behind that decision would line up with this film (among many other things though, anti semitism was a huge reason not to go...and the violence that Christian churches thought was fine for their young and impressionable audience). However the film also isn't making much money (11 million--came in second), which is a shame since Oliver Stone obviously put his heart into this...and its a shame to see a film flop if its well reviewed. However I don't like cashing in on tragedy this soon either (however he really isn't since as I say not making much)...plus I am really not that interested in the film. I'd much rather watch one about the twin towers. Its just seems like they'd have a hard time doing much with that story and making it movie length.

I'm not seeing it. It quite frankly does not interest me as a movie. (Wait for it...wait for it.......)

Matt said:
A movie is not fact. It is a dramatic portrayl of the events. Try arguing fact. The military does not need FAA clearance.

The actually Flight adminstrator plays himself in the movie. Sliney is his name, I think. All of the families saw this movie too. I think that if it was shady they would have said something.

It's just never ceases to amaze me though, how we will give the the maniacs that are trying to kill us, more benefit than our own government.

And also note that Bush had only being President for 8 months. He barely knew where all the bathrooms were in the White House, let alone be involved with some conspiracy. The lax condition of our security was inherited from the last 8 years. After the 1993 bombing, that should never have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"