Flight 93 - What really happened?

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Of all the 9/11 conspiracy theories, if there is just one I believe, it is that Flight 93 was shot down. So what do you think? The reason I believe it was shot down...is because of Donald Rumsfeld's slip of the tounge.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42112

Uh what really happen and I kid you not was islamic extremist killed inoccent people that day.

They saw an RV and knew it would be more popular than them.

Matt said:
Of all the 9/11 conspiracy theories, if there is just one I believe, it is that Flight 93 was shot down. So what do you think? The reason I believe it was shot down...is because of Donald Rumsfeld's slip of the tounge.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42112

Sounds like he mis-spoke. He was referring to the terrorists shooting down the plane. It sounds like he meant to say they brought the plane down, not shot it down.

Plus there's plenty of 911 evidence (meaing the number 911, which was dialed by a few on the plane), and evidence from other recordings, which indicates that the plane wasn't shot down, but was crashed by the terrorists.

Rumsfeld's quote is this:

"I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten – indeed the word 'terrorized' is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be."

He said the "people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania". That isn't referring to the plane being shot down by the U.S. military. He mis-spoke, saying that the terrorists shot down the plane, which also is not correct, nor a part of any conspiracy theory I've yet to hear.

Immortalfire said:
They saw an RV and knew it would be more popular than them.

I'd probably wan to die if I knew that a Robin Williams movie would be popular :(

lazur said:
Sounds like he mis-spoke. He was referring to the terrorists shooting down the plane. It sounds like he meant to say they brought the plane down, not shot it down.

Plus there's plenty of 911 evidence (meaing the number 911, which was dialed by a few on the plane), and evidence from other recordings, which indicates that the plane wasn't shot down, but was crashed by the terrorists.

Rumsfeld's quote is this:

"I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten – indeed the word 'terrorized' is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be."

He said the "people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania". That isn't referring to plane being shot down by the U.S. military.

How do you even make that slip up? Crashed and shot are nothing alike, they aren't synonyms. That kind of slip up doesn't happen.

Personally, I think shooting it down would probably be a smart move. If it was shot down, Bush made the right call if it was shot down. Personally, I think if it wasn't intercepted Bush and our military are idiots...especially being as they knew that 93 was high jacked 50 minutes before it crashed.

TSOG! You voted the reptilian option! What really happened to Flight 93?

Matt said:
TSOG! You voted the reptilian option! What really happened to Flight 93?
Yes, yes! Let the Lord of Knowledge enlighten us :eek:

This thread is an insult to the passengers of flight 93

Matt said:
How do you even make that slip up? Crashed and shot are nothing alike, they aren't synonyms. That kind of slip up doesn't happen.

Personally, I think shooting it down would probably be a smart move. If it was shot down, Bush made the right call if it was shot down. Personally, I think if it wasn't intercepted Bush and our military are idiots...especially being as they knew that 93 was high jacked 50 minutes before it crashed.

Err, yeah, but he didn't actually say we shot it down. He said the terrorists did. Who knows, maybe he was reading this particular conspiracy theory 10 minutes for the press meeting and was thinking about it when he was explaining things.

He clearly DID NOT say that we shot it down. What he did say was that the terrorists shot it down. Well, it didn't go down that way, so he obviously mis-spoke.

I'm not sure what other conclusion can be made from that speech. You're really reaching if you pull "The U.S. military shot down that plane over PA" from what he actually said.

In my opinion, none of the four planes were destroyed on that day. A missile hit the Pentagon, modified military planes (or hi-tech holographic projections coupled with pre-set explosives) hit the Twin Towers, and the Flight 93 debris field and apparent evidence of it's crash were planted. It was all a black ops mission.

The idea that the military was running Atlantic war games and had no planes in the air that could intercept in time with an executive order is ridiculous. That the President and Vice President were not available to NORAD is ridiculous beyond words.

Those four planes and their passengers landed somewhere, probably on a top secret Air Force base, and what happened afterwards God only knows...

TheSumOfGod said:
Matt, that link is not working. Maybe you made a typo or something.

And, in my opinion, none of the four planes were destroyed on that day. A missile hit the Pentagon, modified military planes (or hi-tech holographic projections coupled with pre-set explosives) hit the Twin Towers, and the Flight 93 debris field and apparent evidence of it's crash were planted. It was all a black ops mission.

The idea that the military was running Atlantic war games and had no planes in the air that could intercept in time with an executive order is ridiculous. That the President and Vice President were not available to NORAD is ridiculous beyond words.

Those four planes and their passengers landed somewhere, probably on a top secret Air Force base, and what happened afterwards God only knows...

His link works perfectly.

I can see you're still very special, though.

Carter said:
This thread is an insult to the passengers of flight 93

Debating the truth is not an insult to them. Is it an insult to John F. Kennedy to debate whether there was a second gunman or not?

Matt said:
Debating the truth is not an insult to them. Is it an insult to John F. Kennedy to debate whether there was a second gunman or not?

It is if you don't want for people to know the truth.

The passengers got off at Cleveland airport. The plane that crashed into the Twin Towers was apparently a cargo plane and then a controlled explosion brought them down

That's just my opinion

TheSumOfGod said:
Matt, that link is not working. Maybe you made a typo or something.

And, in my opinion, none of the four planes were destroyed on that day. A missile hit the Pentagon, modified military planes (or hi-tech holographic projections coupled with pre-set explosives) hit the Twin Towers, and the Flight 93 debris field and apparent evidence of it's crash were planted. It was all a black ops mission.

wtf...

TheSumOfGod said:
It is if you don't want for people to know the truth.

Sorry, but the "truth" is usually revealed by the facts of the case. There are far many more facts in this particular case pointing in the opposite direction of your silly conspiracy theories.

Oh, and yeah, that's why they call them "theories" and not "facts". Just an FYI.

IMO, Flight 93 was overtaken by passengers and as a "precautionary measure" it was shot down by a military jet over Pennsylvania. The wreckage was dispersed over an 8 mile distance and there was very little wreckage found on the crash site.

lazur said:
Sorry, but the "truth" is usually revealed by the facts of the case. There are far many more facts in this particular case pointing in the opposite direction of your silly conspiracy theories.

Oh, and yeah, that's why they call them "theories" and not "facts". Just an FYI.

The "official" explanation completely disregards any and all evidence that contradicts it, and it contains many physical impossibilities. You just don't like MY explanation because it puts the blame on your oh-so-wonderful Bush administration/military-industrial complex. :rolleyes:

Carter said:
Be quiet, you ****ing wacko

Carter, you're one more stupid, childish statement away from joining that abrasive little troll cass on my ignore list...

lazur said:
Err, yeah, but he didn't actually say we shot it down. He said the terrorists did. Who knows, maybe he was reading this particular conspiracy theory 10 minutes for the press meeting and was thinking about it when he was explaining things.

He clearly DID NOT say that we shot it down. What he did say was that the terrorists shot it down. Well, it didn't go down that way, so he obviously mis-spoke.

I'm not sure what other conclusion can be made from that speech. You're really reaching if you pull "The U.S. military shot down that plane over PA" from what he actually said.

However, he was speaking in context of an attack. It could entirely be possible to make that slip up. He never said the terrorists shot it down either...he simply said shot down when he clearly meant to say crashed. Whether it did crash or not, that is obviously what he intended to say.

Just out of curiousity Lazur...if it wasn't shot down, doesn't it concern you quite a bit that President Bush knowingly allowed flight 93 to fly under the control of terrorists for 50 minutes with no interception?

Good, now I can bash you and I wont have to hear your dumbass retorts

Aiden said:
The passengers got off at Cleveland airport. The plane that crashed into the Twin Towers was apparently a cargo plane and then a controlled explosion brought them down

That's just my opinion

Where are the passengers now? The island on Lost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"