The Hot Girl Next Door Is Going In My Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our little Dark Phantom would be around 19 now. He's all growed up.:o

Why are you bumping a years old thread??! WTF?

Because he's The Riddler.......I almost don't think we need more of an explanation than that.

A lot can happen in five years....STDs, yeast infections.. You never know.

Another Hype moment, risen from the grave.

You know, if there was a hot girl that lived next door to me who wanted to dive into my pool, that would be quite a problem. Why you might ask?

A.) We are not allowed to have pools in our backyard where we live, not even a 1 foot wading pool.

B.) Even if I could have a wading pool I'd question her sanity if she wanted to slosh around in 12 inches of water.

C.) I am a female who is immune to the power of the boobies.

Last edited:
You know, if there was a hot girl that lived next door to me who wanted to dive into my pool, that would be quite a problem. Why you might ask?

A.) We are not allowed to have pools in our backyard where we live, not even a 1 foot wading pool.

B.) Even if I could have a wading pool I'd question her sanity if she wanted to slosh around in 12 inches of water.

C.) I am a female who is immune to the power of the boobies.

where do you live that don't allow pools?

where do you live that don't allow pools?

The same apartment complex I've been living in for the past 8 years I believe. It's a safety hazard to them as well as candles and space heaters.

Do you ever take your new ladyfriend swimming?:awesome:

Every time I read this thread title I read it as a hot girl peeing in their pool.

Aw! Keep your chin up if things go bad. If relationships aren't meant to be just close that door and another, better one might just open up for you.

Actually things are going pretty well. I was just saying that for comedic effect. We've been together a month and I can see it lasting, but not in terms of marriage...at least not yet. For a long time I came from this perspective that you should only be in a committed relationship with someone if it might lead to marriage. now i realize that i should not worry about the distant future and just focus on what i can control now; otherwise, ill never be happy.

This is one of those threads I wish I was originally around for. And whoever said she is 30 now and said yuck, I find a lot of older women more attractve then girls my own age. But those years could have changed her.

Maybe someday she'll stumble onto the Hype and find this thread. Then Dark Phantom will open the door one day and the hot 30-something women who once almost went in his pool will be throwing herself at him and it will be the best time of his life..... or he could be getting served papers for his photo work.

Actually things are going pretty well. I was just saying that for comedic effect. We've been together a month and I can see it lasting, but not in terms of marriage...at least not yet. For a long time I came from this perspective that you should only be in a committed relationship with someone if it might lead to marriage. now i realize that i should not worry about the distant future and just focus on what i can control now; otherwise, ill never be happy.
:clap: Very well said. That's something I had to find out. Best to just have fun at this age, and if things develop, then awesome, if not, oh well.

And agreed Dream Master, I prefer my girls like I prefer my coffee.....aged, strong, and pregnant.

Ewwww.

You like strong women.

This remains one of the most classic threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"