The Hot Girl Next Door Is Going In My Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss threads like these on the hype and some of the posters that would make it entertaining.

Same here, even though I was pretty much only here for the tail end of it

240x196px-LL-e66ddef6_reverse-1253886001_office-no.gif

Sooo have we started to regret making this thread yet? It's been what? 6 years and still going every few months.

This is some entertaining ****. There was no cereal of the super kind when this one hit, and that tickles my fancy.

nice to see someone else bump this thread. i'm tired of doing it. :yay:

So what happened with this? I remember this being bumped a number of times, but never got closure.

Lol page 17 I posted in here, why don't I remember this!?

But my own post gave me an answer, so it all worked out. Still, I wonder how its going as of now.

jesus.... i was 15 when i started this thread. Now, I'm 21 and I want smack the incessant naivety out of my feeble youth. alas, it is apart of who i am.... the hot young neighbor who was out of my league
tumblr_mcokwyvSMh1r4wklno1_400.gif

jesus.... i was 15 when i started this thread. Now, I'm 21 and I want smack the incessant naivety out of my feeble youth. alas, it is apart of who i am.... the hot young neighbor who was out of my league
tumblr_mcokwyvSMh1r4wklno1_400.gif

I thought you were dating or something. What went down? The Hype demands answers! :oldrazz:

I thought you were dating or something. What went down? The Hype demands answers! :oldrazz:

yeah, like that lasted at all... I've been dating around a lot. I worked for Walt Disney World for a while where stuff like this happens:

305569_10151613652650595_290755541_n.jpg

Now I'm studying a BFA in acting and a BA in screenwriting at Brooklyn College, City University of New York.

I love going back and reading stuff I posted nearly 6 years ago. Sometime I want to smack myself. :doh:

E Bison and The Riddler have some of the best comments in the beginning of the thread. :lmao:

I really need to get around to watching scanners.

Holy hell, I didn't realize this thread was from 2006! I stumbled on it last night and was like...hahaha Good stuff!

E Bison and The Riddler have some of the best comments in the beginning of the thread. :lmao:

Bison was a good reason to visit the boards back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"