The Hype Audio Challenge

is this thing on? lol

Wouldn't mind having a go at this, will look into it. BTW, big kudos to all those that have braved it so far, and you all have great voices, with that in mind, I'll sound so different to most that have gone thus far.

Wouldn't mind having a go at this, will look into it. BTW, big kudos to all those that have braved it so far, and you all have great voices, with that in mind, I'll sound so different to most that have gone thus far.
Different is good! :up:

you're unique Mandon... just like everyone else

:rimshot:

Forgot this damn thing was active.

I’m trying to think of some new words that can be added to the list

i'm thinking of creating a new one of these for fun, but am bumping it to try and get some more members to participate :)

Yeah, we should do it!

I like listening to your different accents...

feel free to upload yours. i cant believe this thread is so old.

if someone had played my clip to me today, and i didn't know it was me already, i'm not certain i would've recognized me voice. that's not how i sound to me

I'll give it a try! Just for fun... I hope the word "beach" is not in that list. I have some trouble with the "beach / b****" pronunciation.

A

Last edited by a moderator:
I would do it... but i feel i'd seduce the masses with my glorious voice... ask CC... she fell in love with me simply because of my whistling.

Most of the dudes' audios have great host voices!

CC, and I believe CF is the second audio, they both sounded very similar to me.

Last edited:
Sorry about the background noise and my breathing. I've never done anything like this.

these can be embedded now?! the time are a'changing!

welcome new additions, thank you for participating

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"