The Hype Coloring Book

Coloring using PS and similar applications has always been something i've wanted to perfect. I am seeing some amazing stuff here, really cool! On the dark knight boards I threw this piece together for a colab project, but id love to see the rendition the talent in here can invent. The background is vague and there are a few minor technical issues that you guys can feel free to fill in!

projectrm5.jpg

High res in spoiler tags.

projectfe2.jpg

Much thanks!:hoboj:

my attempt on the DD/Hulk

hulkdd2xw3.jpg

eventually i may work on this some more, but i'm done with all i'm going to do for now lol

NEW LINEART

OK, here's the first, more simple lineart. a ninja turtle drawn by (well, can't make out the name, but if you know, tell me so I can credit them)

don2tmntvu9.jpg

larger version
don2tmntnf0.jpg

and something a lil tougher, a Batman by Lashley (could be wrong)

lashleyinksinkdh9.jpg

larger version:
lashleyinksinkra1.jpg

Hey guys, Hype newbie here!

I've spent loads of time appreciating the fanastic artists around here and i was hoping someone would be kind enough to to color & black-line this awesome Rhino picture for me:

rhino_small.jpg

Full credit for the picture goes to Joe Lalich of GoodComics.com. His great works can be found here: http://goodcomics.com/2005/10/

that guys pretty sweet. definitely browse his site.

Hey guys, Hype newbie here!

I've spent loads of time appreciating the fanastic artists around here and i was hoping someone would be kind enough to to color & black-line this awesome Rhino picture for me:

rhino_small.jpg

Full credit for the picture goes to Joe Lalich of GoodComics.com. His great works can be found here: http://goodcomics.com/2005/10/

TheRhino.jpg

I'll PM it to you, as well.

Looking at the drawing itself just now a very important question came to mine. Why does batman in that picture have the longest crotch of all time? I guess the absence of the trunks drew my attention to it. Now I'm just disturbed! :csad:

I'm new to the coloring game, but I figured it couldn't hurt to give it a try.

2s16j9c.jpg

Here's my version(I'll update a cleaner version later)

batmancopy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"