The Hype Mole 3: "If I Could Turn Back Time"

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
mole33.jpg

The Hype Mole Mission 7 "If I Could Turn Back Time"

The rules:
11 players are chosen, one of them is an Other. The Other is a double agent within your group that is working to take out you all one by one while trying to keep their identity a secret. Each mission has a reward in the form of a clue to the true identity of the Other amongst you. It is the Other's job to thwart or sabotage any efforts at uncovering their identity. After each mission, a quiz about that mission and the Other's involvement is issued and the player with the lowest score is executed. In the event of a tie for last, the pm(s) first received will take precedence. The Other will always score 100% and will therefore not be eliminated. Quiz scores or answers will never be given after any mission.

At the end, 2 players remain. It is then up to the 9 executed players to submit their vote as to who they think the Other is. If the majority chooses the Other, then the survivor did a good job at uncovering their identity and therefore wins. If the majority chooses the survivor, then the Other did a good job at keeping their identity a secret and therefore wins.​

Your outcome in this game is solely up to you. There is always more than one way aside from mission clues to uncover the Other's true identity. So, be vigilant, pay attention, and always mind your surroundings.

Remember, only stuff given or sent by myself or Spider-Fan is official. The main rules about this game is that there are none. Lie, cheat, backstab, or slither your way to the top! Each mission will have its own set of instructions that will be outlined.

Glossary for dumbies:
Other = mole
Survivor = rest of you

The-Dark-Knight played a good game, but carelessness in handling the bomb cost him his life. Some of you wish you could go back and stop this from happening, but what if you could go back in time?

benu.jpg

Ben has turned the wheel, and sent you all into different time periods. Your mission, find out when you are.

Each of you will once again be receiving an indivualized PM by me. This PM will contain 4 descriptions of something about your time period: 1 politics/current events, 1 sports, 1 movie, and 1 song. Your mission is to figure out what year you're in. If you figure out your year, you will receive a mole clue. If you don't, no clue for you!

You will have 24hrs from the time the PMs are sent, which should be sometime before 4. Good luck :up:

The Players
Asteroid-Man
Majic Walrus
Chewy
Dark Helmet
Ahura Mazda
The-Dark-Knight

The Squirrel
Rocker22
SsM
Nell2ThaIzzay
KALEL114

And lastly, that map chase keeps bugging me to post :cmad:

mapedited.jpg

PMs are out :up:

You have til 3 EST tomorrow to complete this mission.

Hey thanks for pming the link to this thread.

Oh wait...

Yeah he hasn't done it twice. I had to search.

Way to be a jerk SF.

I pm the mission to mah babays:up:

Do I post my answer here of send a PM?

This is another SF mission so the rules go to him.

Man, I know NOTHING about pop culture >_<

Tv is EVIL. It makes people stupid!

but allows them to win the mole challenges! ARGHH

Thanks Alec Bladwin, Seth McFarlane, and Dennis Leary.

I'm 99.9999% I have mine as well.

You wait and watch Conan tonight at 11:30/10:30

I don't like Conan. He is too hyper.

And there are no TVs here..

I hate you. You are hereby kicked off this game.

It doesn't change the fact that Conan is a hyperactive idiot :p

**end mission**

Start the new one without me then!

Do we post our answers here or in PM?

Just keep them until sf gets on. Not everyone has turned theirs in yet anyways.

You can post your guess or PM it to me...I don't really care which.

Sorry for the delay in answering questions...was trying to make a living :o

And if you couldn't find the thread without it being in the PM, then you fail at life :o

Waiting on 2 more guesses!

You can post your guess or PM it to me...I don't really care which.

Sorry for the delay in answering questions...was trying to make a living :o

And if you couldn't find the thread without it being in the PM, then you fail at life :o

Just for the fact that you want to be lazy in your hosting. I'm waiting until the deadline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"