The Hype Mole 2 Signup Thread

No way, if it was that we'd both try to make it much more exciting. :o

But what if one of you was the mole? If you do bicker please do it in the thread. Ta. :)

Oh crap! Ahura Mazda's in this!? His cunning intellect will outwit us all!

Just a reminder...these are due tonight by midnight CST!

I look forward to playing this. :up:

The contestants are being judged and the first mission will start tonight. Do not worry, it will be over the entire weekend with no rush at all.

I thank everyone that signed up and sent in a bio but only 15 can be chosen, 1 being the mole. The rest of the missions will have a set date and time so you know when to be on here.

The contestants are being judged and the first mission will start tonight. Do not worry, it will be over the entire weekend with no rush at all.

I thank everyone that signed up and sent in a bio but only 15 can be chosen, 1 being the mole. The rest of the missions will have a set date and time so you know when to be on here.

When do we know if we made it?

Our judge hasn't got on yet:( But it will still be tonight and like I said, you have the whole weekend so nothing to fret over:up:

Our judge hasn't got on yet:( But it will still be tonight and like I said, you have the whole weekend so nothing to fret over:up:

I wish this person would hurry up; I have to work all weekend :csad:

*Crosses fingers*

But with how my week has gone, I doubt I made it :csad:

Showtime was our guest judge:wow: I gave him your bio's only and he commented and gave them a score from 1-10. He did not get your username:o The top 15 will be playing the game:word:

Alteredego – Very animated and very alive. Seems more comedic then dangerous but a 6 for creativity.

The Squirrel - Very creative name, sounds like a legit villian's hobbies. 6

Thor Odinson - Sounds like something you would see in a first person shooter video game, which I happen to love. 7

Scarlet Spidey – Love the play on "House", very creative use of a website, I'll give that one a big fat 8

Spider-Fan - Very well written and creative, I feel like I am reading a Ludlum novel. 7

AndThePickles - Kind of gave me the chills and made me want to go on the run. Probably a good thing. Would like more of a description. 6

SsM – Pretty plain except for the appearance, maybe I'm being tough but I am throwing down a 5.

Nirvana - Great appearance description, fantastic quirks. 9 without hestitation.

The-Dark-Knight - I love the name and the appearance description and the "character's favorite things" is classic. 9

StorminNorman Returns - A bit bland, didn't take any chances compared to some others. Dig the name. I'll have to give a 6 on this one

Ahura Mazda - I can almost picture the character, very well done. 8

Star – I can see this character on the big screen, great combination of quirks and sex appeal. 8

The Last Son – Dig the name, dig the organization, and dig the character's favorites. 7

Dr. Watson – Felt like there could have been a lot more put into it, I do like the name. 6

CaptainPlanet! – This one had me laughing which is always good, enjoy the 7.

Asteroid-Man - Definately not enough information or creativity. I was left wanting a lot more. 4

Asteroid-Man was the one who scored the lowest. Sorry A-Man but you do not get to play The Hype Mole 2:(

The Players:
Alteredego
The Squirrel
Thor Odinson
Scarlet Spidey
Spider-Fan
AndThePickles
SsM
Nirvana
The-Dark-Knight
StorminNorman Returns
Ahura Mazda