The Hype Mole Mission 4: A Very Grinchy Christmas!

I thought there was supposed to be an order, I don't get it. I steal my clue back I guess :huh:
We were going to go in order but after it took way too long just to do one round of randomly pick a present or steal...I posted Wednesday that we would be doing it this way which was ample time.

In restrospect of the last few missions, I will have a good anouncement for all of you except for one of you and you know who you are if you even visit these threads anymore:o After I discuss this with Eggy, I will post the decision and if it passes, you all but that one will be on to the next round via no quiz this mission.

And btw, time is up so I will post who gets what later. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Sorry i've not took much time in this mission, With it being Christmas, Hope you all had a good Christmas. When does the next mission start?

Wait, isn't the stealing done?

1 = Quiz +1: Captain Planet!
2 = Coal: The-Dark-Knight
3 = Mole Clue: Dr. Watson
4 = Quiz +1: The Squirrel
5 = Mole Clue: The Last Son
6 = Neutralizer: Scarlet Spidey
7 = Mole Clue + Clue Catchup: AndThePickles
8 = Mole Clue: Thor Odinson
9 = Quiz +2: SsM
10 = Coal: Spider-Fan
11 = Immunity: Nirvana
12 = Coal: StorminNorman Returns

The Squirrel...you had a Quiz +2 and you stole the Quiz +1 from SsM??? Why???

Lastly, no quizzes will be sent out this mission so you all got lucky...except for one of you:
StorminNorman Returns:( You haven't participated in the last 3 missions and we actually had to boot people that did want to play over you. I am sure you are a busy person with many things to do but Eggy and I have agreed that it is best for this game to eliminate you ourselves so that the people that are playing this game won't get eliminated before you due to just lucky guesses on a quiz. Good luck with things Norman:up:

The next mission will be on Monday btw.

Last edited:
1 = Quiz +1: Captain Planet!
2 = Coal: The-Dark-Knight
3 = Mole Clue: Dr. Watson
4 = Quiz +1: The Squirrel
5 = Mole Clue: The Last Son
6 = Neutralizer: Scarlet Spidey
7 = Mole Clue + Clue Catchup: AndThePickles
8 = Mole Clue: Thor Odinson
9 = Quiz +2: SsM
10 = Coal: Spider-Fan
11 = Immunity: Nirvana
12 = Coal: StorminNorman Returns

The Squirrel...you had a Quiz +2 and you stole the Quiz +1 from SsM??? Why???

Lastly, no quizzes will be sent out this mission so you all got lucky...except for one of you:
StorminNorman Returns:( You haven't participated in the last 3 missions and we actually had to boot people that did want to play over you. I am sure you are a busy person with many things to do but Eggy and I have agreed that it is best for this game to eliminate you ourselves so that the people that are playing this game won't get eliminated before you due to just lucky guesses on a quiz. Good luck with things Norman:up:

The next mission will be on Monday btw.

I had a mole clue which was stolen from me, so didn't I then have nothing? :huh:

I must have misread somewhere.

Stealing/trading. It wouldn't be fair if one person got everything:o Oh well, at least you didn't end up with coal:up:

So will the prizes be given on the next mission? I'm confused as to how I got out of having coal but.... I'll take it :/

Squirrel traded with you. I will pm all of your goodies tomorrow before the mission and it will include instructions. After you all picked your presents, the stealing/trading started. If someone stole something from someone else, that person got the gift you had = trading. SsM, you had coal and stole a Quiz +1, Squirrel had a Quiz +2 and stole your Quiz +1 which then gave you the +2 and him the +1 which perplexed me.

Squirrel traded with you. I will pm all of your goodies tomorrow before the mission and it will include instructions. After you all picked your presents, the stealing/trading started. If someone stole something from someone else, that person got the gift you had = trading. SsM, you had coal and stole a Quiz +1, Squirrel had a Quiz +2 and stole your Quiz +1 which then gave you the +2 and him the +1 which perplexed me.

Yeah, my bad. I was confused and acted to fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"