The Hype Mole: Mole Hunt

Top 5 have been pm'ed and grading of the quizes is underway. What gets me the most is one of the questions asked you all to choose a mole from the list you had to find that happened to be a current Hype board member and half you tards didn't think to look under the registered user list as there was only one correct answer. You people continue to amaze me...better buck up as I guarantee the missions from now on are thinkers.

I still need 2 quizes but they do have until midnight as that is when they were sent out.

Top 5 have been pm'ed and grading of the quizes is underway. What gets me the most is one of the questions asked you all to choose a mole from the list you had to find that happened to be a current Hype board member and half you tards didn't think to look under the registered user list as there was only one correct answer. You people continue to amaze me...better buck up as I guarantee the missions from now on are thinkers.
:lmao:

Interesting
indeed. i think the pictures he sent out were a little inappropriate though. i mean, i didnt even know anybody owned superman underoos anymore, chaseter. :o:nono:

k chaseter, i need help because i cannot bold my damn answer and you wont repsond!!!

I 'repsonded' Rando! Hype keeps lagging out due to the Batnerdboards.

chaseter, i am really sorry! i tried spacing it out about 4 times after each answer, but it ****ed up!

Alright everyone, quizzes are in.

The next victim of the Mole is....

knowsbleed

because he didn't turn in the quiz... :csad:

Some of you people better be happy knowsbleed lamed out (what happens when you stick your seed in evil women) because a couple of you were skating on paper thin really thin as in one answer correct thin ice.

And for those who missed it...you all have the rest of the week off so go enjoy TDK.

ten hours til i'll be watching on the big screen. :up: i'm all giddy for it, makes me feel like a little noob all over again. :D

I forgot knowsbleed was even playing, he should stop signing up for games :(

i wonder who almost got eliminated? got me shakin' in my sneakers. :o

i wonder who almost got eliminated? got me shakin' in my sneakers. :o
I can't say but two of you peoples only got 1 correct:o and one question was an easy give away and two more were 50/50 chances sooooo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"