The Hype Mole Registration (A NEW GAME!)

More people sign up...where is DBella and Runt...we need some hotties in here.

I don't play games hosted by people who can't even bother to capitalize their name. :down

At least there are no numbers in his name
because no one will ever or has ever used that name (it is much too awesome so no need for chaseter2) and chaseter190392819haxzorz1938482010 wouldn't fit:cmad:

me being the "The Mole" connoisseur that i am, i feel it's only right that i have priority over everyone in here, including the people putting this so-called game together.

that said, i give you permission to enroll me. but i must warn you, i could win this easily. it's your choice but i warn you not to underestimate my powers.

if there's still room i'm in....

we need a new game since Survivor has gone....

Sign me up. Now I have working internet so I expect no nonsense like what happened to me in LSP survivor :(

It looks like we have over 11 willing players now
Registration is open until listed on the first page as not everyone spends every waking moment on here unlike TOB and Knowsbleed (although Knows uses the internet to get away from his ball and chain so that's legit).:o Anywho, as explained on Monday a quiz will be sent out and the 11 people who get the most answers correct and send them to me first will be in the game. It is just a basic knowledge quiz with a few questions about the Hype because it will show me if you are willing to look up answers and play the game.

Update on the first page.

Registration is open until listed on the first page as not everyone spends every waking moment on here unlike TOB and Knowsbleed (although Knows uses the internet to get away from his ball and chain so that's legit).:o

I'm hardly ever here anymore. :huh:

A quiz? Damn you chaseter!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know how lazy I am! :cmad:

I knew there had to be a catch since that pre quiz was not mentioned until after we had over 11 interested players :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"