The Hype Mole Mission 8: Crack the Safe

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
hypemole1.jpg

Hosted by chaseter and Eggyman!!!

For those that do not know the premise or the rules of the game:
15 players are chosen, one of them is the mole. The mole is a double agent within your team and is selling secrets to an enemy power. Each mission has a reward in the form of a clue to the true identity of the mole amongst you. It is the mole's job to thwart or sabotage any efforts at uncovering their identity. After each mission, a quiz about that mission and the mole's involvement is issued and the player with the lowest score is executed. In the event of a tie for last, the pm(s) first received will take precedence. The mole will always score 100% and will therefore not be eliminated.

At the end, 2 players remain. It is then up to the 13 executed players to submit their vote as to who they think the mole is. If the majority chooses the mole, then the other player did a good job at uncovering their identity and therefore wins. If the majority chooses the non-mole player, then the mole did a good job at keeping their identity a secret and therefore wins.​

Your outcome is solely up to you and not an alliance or other players. There is always more than one way aside from mission clues to uncover the mole's true identity. So, be vigilant, pay attention, and always mind your surroundings.

Remember, only stuff given or sent by myself or Eggyman is official. The main rules about this game is that there are none. Lie, cheat, backstab, or slither your way to the top! Each mission will have its own set of instructions.

The players:
The Squirrel
Thor Odinson
Scarlet Spidey
SsM
The-Dark-Knight
The Last Son
Captain Planet!​

Mission 8: Crack the Safe

Ohhh my poor poor Nirvana. You were a great player but sadly the mole finally got to you. We are now only down to 7 players and the end is getting near.​

A large safe was discovered at the bank you all heisted earlier this game and it happens to belong to the mole. It is your duties to work together to figure out the combination and open the safe. Whatever clues are in the safe you all will get to share. However, this mission requires you all to work together and I suggest that you all do so as the mole will become more and more powerful in this game.​

The mission is simple, I will pm each of you a question or riddle that will have a numeric answer. That answer then plugs into the safe combination in the exact same order. However, some of the numbers are the same length so they could fit into more than one spot in the combination. Help each other out if you would like to figure out the correct combination to open the safe. You get one shot at the correct combination, if you fail then the safe will remain locked forever.This mission ends at noon tomorrow, Wednesday CST. Also, I want y'all to elect someone to punch in the key code. They will post the final answer in here and that is the only person's post I will accept...so start nominating.

Last edited:
product1_9469.jpg

Safe Code Sequence:

_ | _ _ _ _ | _ | _ _ _ | _ _ | _ _ _ _ | _ _

Last edited:
So can we openly discuss it here, then post "The Combination is..." when we figure it out?

You can discuss whatever you want in here: your questions, your answers, what you think goes where, your grocery list...whatever! I am just pm'ing the questions so that the mole or another player can sabotage the mission if they want. You see, aside from the mole...some players may think or know that they are correct in who they think the mole is and decide to sabotage missions to prevent other players from getting more clues or even throwing them off the trail.

You may see that some of the sequence are the exact same length and then you may ask how do you know what goes where...well you must guess:o You never know though, help may be in front of your eyes at times:cwink: Note the updated first post as well.

I'm gonna be honest but no disrespect to Chase but you made some of the clues to the mole's identity a bit too obvious so i wont be voting that person, nor do i hope anyone else does.

I nominate Squirrell

i nomanate....The squirrel. he's the only one i can trust, other then myself of course.

I'm gonna be honest but no disrespect to Chase but you made some of the clues to the mole's identity a bit too obvious so i wont be voting that person, nor do i hope anyone else does.

I nominate Squirrell
None taken...I will see you in the parking lot with my baseball bat.

Is Squirrel even online?

3 votes squirrel...he needs one more.

2 for Squirrel, 1 for Captain Planet!

I vote squirrel. Thor just change your vote.

Got my riddle.

What is Flemming's first name in numerical form?

Ian would translate to 8-1-14. Thoughts?

S. Thomas was what at MI6? Agent ________?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"