The Hype Top 25 REBORN

musclesforsupes

Superhero
Reaction score
WELL ITS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

My friends, my friends effective next Monday the The Hype Top 25 will be back again! That is correct my friends, I know some of you all are smiling at this idea. At 3pm eastern standard time I just got off the phone with my cousin, who will be coming over this weekend to make the "system" better than ever!!! Its going to be an exciting few weeks. I hope everyone is as excited as I am, will Equint repeat?, will Holly continue to be pissed off with being in the Top 25, will people who havent posted in years make the cut?

STAY TUNED!!!:up:

Its okay if you get emotional

Can you lay down how this thing even works? I've always been curious and couldn't find an explanation anywhere.

Basically the system spits everyone's name on the hype out each night before based on popularity, posts, quality of posts, humor, length on the hype, etc. Then the next morning the Top 25 gets displayed. At the end of the season which will run 12 weeks this year, everyone will be put into "Bowl Poll Threads" and win Bowl Games. Then the final game will feature the top 2 posters in the national championship game!!!!!

Master Chief said:
Can you lay down how this thing even works? I've always been curious and couldn't find an explanation anywhere.
muscles and his cousin make out on a pile of names, whichever names stick to their sweaty asses move on. :up:

...And in between eating you find a way to fit this in? :confused:

Master Chief said:
...And in between eating you find a way to fit this in? :confused:
That's not funny, leave that poor kid alone. :mad:

DOG LIPS said:
That's not funny, leave that poor kid alone. :mad:

*hands DOG LIPS a towel for his shoulder*

It's your turn to burp muscles, man.

jag

The Original Hype Top 25 was something of a national treasure. People in forums all over the net talked about it, from Aintitcoolnews to imdb. It was exciting and fun. Everyone looked forward to the next week. Oh and me and my cousin do not do that we just run the information and the the system does the rest. Luckily its been upgraded this year though.

musclesforsupes said:
popularity,
posts,
quality of posts,
humor,
length on the hype, etc.

Isn't most of that subjective?

so...what have i missed? Therre was one of these things before??

"The System 2.0" is more up to date than the old one from last year. Why do you think I havent mentioned the Top 25 lately? Its going to last a very long time, and me and my cousin have been working hard for you all. I think this year will bring greater results.

NHawk19 said:
:eek: Are you saying muscles system is flawed . . . . .:(

I say he get's a hamburger. Puts names on some hamsters and records who reaches it first through some sort of intricate maze.

well, what was "this" last year. Forgive me, I've been away from the hype for a bit. College interfears:D

I will never understand the "system" used for this! Argh! :mad:

musclesforsupes said:
"The System 2.0" is more up to date than the old one from last year. Why do you think I havent mentioned the Top 25 lately? Its going to last a very long time, and me and my cousin have been working hard for you all. I think this year will bring greater results.

I thought because it was locked? :confused:

AndThePickles said:
I will never understand the "system" used for this! Argh! :mad:

Pickles I could have sworn you were one of the first to get it!:confused:

I understand the qualifications, but not what kind of "system" or "database" you enter everything into to average it all out. :confused:

Well my day at work is almost over so I will have to say good night soon, but dont worry I will be back tomorrow. Gotta call my cousin up tonight to set up a time for this weekend.

AndThePickles said:
I understand the qualifications, but not what kind of "system" or "database" you enter everything into to average it all out. :confused:

Excel Spreadsheet
Math Formulas
Quantative Analysis

Are the main process

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay