Whatever happen to predicatbility? The malkman, the paperboy, the evening tv?

musclesforsupes

Superhero
Reaction score
Wish your old familiar friends where just around the bend?!

WELLL I DONT! I just got into a major fight with my cousin! YES that cousin from the Hype Top 25 thread he told me I was an A-Hole for not continuing with the Hype Top 25. So I said to heck with you, I just called him up to say hello yesterday and he does this crap on me. I told him look I have a new job now and I cant surf online that much anymore. So I need some advice as of what to do? :(

So you're asking advice online about how to handle your cousin who's upset at you for not being online anymore?

I drink a glass of malk everyday.

malk7ax.jpg

I really don't get enough vitamin R.

I drink a glass of malk everyday.

malk7ax.jpg

I'm more interested in what a 'malkman' is.

Now, a 'maltman' would be amazing. Fresh malts on your doorstep daily. Mmmhmm.

What you should do is listen to your all knowing cousin and come back to us. With the Hype Top 25. :cmad: :csad: :heart:

Also, Wilhelm's a drinker, not an eater.

I think I meant to say milkman not malkman. Damm telephone ringing at work dont people know this is more important in life!

You know the milkman gets all the glory and recognization but it's the MALKMAN who's out there everyday saving kid's lives by getting them their necessary levels of vitamin R.

Also also, how's the wife muscles?

When are you planning on conjuring muscles jr?

Well things are well, we have had one year of wedding bliss, no little muscles yet, but I have been eating alot of little BK stacker burgers lately ! :)

When you're lost out there and you're all alone,
There is no light waiting to carry you home everywhere you look. :(

Is your wife kinda like...Nathan Lane's wife?

Naw, she is alot smaller than me sorta like mimi.

Wilhelm didnt get a chance to check out the phantom zone hype on Friday will try this week though. Tell everyone that Balki is coming home to be with his judith light in a falcor of a randor.

malkmus02.jpg

stephen malkmus of pavement, known to his fans as.....the malkman.

so wilhelm how's life been? Mr. Drummin still pissing you off?
I don't know. Have you heard about how I was an 1.5 hours late twice in a row at work and when they asked me what was up I was honest and told them that I'm an alcoholic so they said they would not fire me IF I went to an Intensive Outpatient Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program?

So I haven't had any of my favorite liquer since January 23rd.
And I have to go to 2 A.A. meetings a week now.

And A.A. stands for Arfo Arfo. :down

Damm that is rough wilhelm at least they didnt get pissed off at you like I did by my cousin! or as I like to call him that A-hole!!!:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"