The Hype Top 25 REBORN

I like math. Can I see the formula?

musclesforsupes said:
"The System 2.0" is more up to date than the old one from last year. Why do you think I havent mentioned the Top 25 lately? Its going to last a very long time, and me and my cousin have been working hard for you all. I think this year will bring greater results.
"The System" can suck a nut for apeing my shtick.

So if your someone like me with not that many posts than you are basically looked over?

Oh, god...another thread about this thing I know nothing about.

The rebirth of the Hype Top 25 will only matter if it more prominently features Bored this time:mad: .

I wonder why Muscles never learned the art of public voting?

Erzengel said:
I wonder why Muscles never learned the art of public voting?
Because he knows noone will vote in favor of him if they know people will see they did. :(:up:

That's better than my reason, obese fingers.

Erzengel said:
I say he get's a hamburger. Puts names on some hamsters and records who reaches it first through some sort of intricate maze.

Hamsters like hamburger? :confused: Learn something new everyday.

I really admire Musclesforsupes and all the hard work he has put into the Hype Top 25 to give it the recognition and respect it deserves throughout the 'net.

I believe that in the annals of Internet History, this will really serve as a defining moment.

Thank you again for your contributions to the cause, Musclesforsupes. For those about to eat, we salute you!

Uh-huh huh, he said "annal" uh-huh.

I bet the mods have an office pool on who wins this.

I was here last year, I don't remember this at all.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
I was here last year, I don't remember this at all.
After it's over Muscles uses that thing from Men In Black so that the losers don't riot.

musclesforsupes said:
Basically the system spits everyone's name on the hype out each night before based on popularity, posts, quality of posts, humor, length on the hype, etc. Then the next morning the Top 25 gets displayed. At the end of the season which will run 12 weeks this year, everyone will be put into "Bowl Poll Threads" and win Bowl Games. Then the final game will feature the top 2 posters in the national championship game!!!!!
Pretty cool.:up:

Well my cousin will be over Saturday so the The System 2.0 can be activated :)

what is this top 25? the people who post the most? eee ugh stupid.

dpm07 said:
I really admire Musclesforsupes and all the hard work he has put into the Hype Top 25 to give it the recognition and respect it deserves throughout the 'net.

I believe that in the annals of Internet History, this will really serve as a defining moment.

Thank you again for your contributions to the cause, Musclesforsupes. For those about to eat, we salute you!

Thanks for the support I will tell my cousin you said hi:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"