I almost had them framed. :D

Deadpool%20and%20Storm.jpg

Deadpool> Hyaaaah!

Storm> ...*sigh*

Deadpool%20and%20Storm%202.jpg

Deadpool> *BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT* ....*crackle*

That would be Storm's hand, issuing the command to french fry Deadpool. :yay:

....Sicko. :meanie: lol

haha oh my god i didnt even see storms hand in the pic above it...lol...i was like uh ded, wtf...

I have decided pending trailers Dragonball will be the movie I see for my birthday this year. It worked great last year my Birthday was on a Friday and Superbad came out.

superbad was outrageous. i loved every second.

It was really great watched the uncensored version the 2nd time this week. I would love a sequel.

It was really great watched the uncensored version the 2nd time this week. I would love a sequel.

im guessing u mean extended version.... i got the uncut extended dvd, and theres some great laughs that werent in the theater...

im guessing u mean extended version.... i got the uncut extended dvd, and theres some great laughs that werent in the theater...

Ya same thing lol. I'm going to sit here and read some of my IM comics.

I need to get that on bluray.

I need a Blu-ray. I was thinking HD cause I have a 360 and it would be easier, but after the WB announcement I'm thinking Blu-ray.

I'll be getting a 360 just because it's cheaper, and the games are more enjoyable

Your on the right side then, you gonna get live with it? It is worth the fee.

I need a Blu-ray. I was thinking HD cause I have a 360 and it would be easier, but after the WB announcement I'm thinking Blu-ray.

I wouldn’t bother with the 360 HD player add-on. It’s a nice gaming console, but the player is nearly an extra 200 bucks. You’re better off either buying a stand-alone HD-DVD player or doing the smart thing and going Blu. :rolleyes:

At one point I was definitely gonna with the add-on cause they were doing a sell at Best Buy, $179, the King Kong, Heroes Season 1, and 5 other of your choice but I didn't have the money then. I'm gonna look at some Blu-ray players in a min.

Im not a gamer. I got a PS3 because it's the best bluray player out there.

I'm now thinking if I get a blu-ray it will be the PS3.

360>ps3 IMO.

ps3 is over rated.

Ah, I have a PS3.

You are my new best friend. Its Blu-ray player is really great. I have 300 on blue ray and i never get tired of watching it xD.

PS3 > 360 on hardware, hands down. Sry Microsoft fans but the PS3 will be on the market far longer than the 360 :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"