The ICC Cricket World Cup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Africa will be lucky if they can settle on 220-230

Ok looks like this partnership between Miller and Duminy is gonna help South Africa out,they Might end up on 260/270 if they can keep this up

India 22-0 from 5 overs against Pakistan.

Ok looks like this partnership between Miller and Duminy is gonna help South Africa out,they Might end up on 260/270 if they can keep this up

Keep us informed, cos something tells me you Bokkies might be the only ones watching that one...

Edit: India 1/35 after 8 overs. Sharma out 15 (20) c: Misbah b: Khan.

Dhawan n.o. 17 (25)

Last edited:
1st Indian wicket. And 35-1 after 8 overs.

Keep us informed, cos something tells me you Bokkies might be the only ones watching that one...

urgh I cant anymore my stream just changed over to the Pakistan/India game hopefully this one is more entertaining

Heh.

search: "South Africa vs Zimbabwe streaming"

Are you sure you did not mean "India vs Pakistan streaming"?

fHAEUBM.png

David Miller 106 runs (84 balls 6 sixes , 4 fours)

wow huge turn around by South Africa, now both Miller and JP get there centuries (for Americans that are trying to follow that's like a running back getting 100 yards rushing)

Just a fantastic last few innings by JP and Dave towards the end

Last five overs: 96/0, run rate of 19.20.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Due to some snow, our satellite's transmission has cut off, and now we're figuring out how to watch the match (Pakistan/India).

Can anyone PM me some sources?

:shr:

I'm certainly looking forward to it, but frankly haven't seen anything astounding from India these last few months, aside from a few innings from Kohli and a couple of others. I haven't been following Pakistan so can't speak to their form.

All I can tell you about Pakistan is, regardless of India's output, we somehow find a way to play horrible against them.

As with most fans, there are Pakistan's cricket fans that wholeheartedly believe their team is rigged (at least whenever we play India).

1/89 after 18 overs

R.G. Sharma c: Misbah b: Khan 15 (20)
S. Dhawan n.o. 41 (47)
V. Kohli n.o. 31 (42)

No Pakistani bowler has a maiden

Mohammad Irfan - 5 overs, 26 runs
Sohail Khan - 6 overs, 22 runs, one wicket
Shahidi Afridi - 4 overs, 23 runs
Wahab Riaz - 3 overs, 17 runs

India 98-1 after 20 overs. Partnership developing between Dhawan & Kohli.

Just a fantastic last few innings by JP and Dave towards the end

Last five overs: 96/0, run rate of 19.20.
Wow, what a partnership and finish!!

man a world cup without Sachin just feels weird

Pakistani bowler Mohammad Irfan needs to be careful he has been warned twice now about running onto the pitch during his bowling,one more warning and he gets taken out of the attack

Well I need to go to bed now. :csad:

Hope the matches turn out well.

man a world cup without Sachin just feels weird

Even as a supporter of Pakistan, I can't deny that the man was a beast.

I think ESPN will have a documentary of some sort for him tomorrow at 8 PM EST. I'll have to look into it again, but I saw an advertisement earlier.

Truly a legend in the cricket world.

Zim are 64/1 (Philander taking the first wicket)

I've never seen the Adelaide Oval have such awesome atmosphere in all my years of watching the game. :up:

Zimbabwe in with a shot at 3/194 after 33 overs.

Pakistan contain India for 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"