• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The ICC Cricket World Cup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More of the usual Chris Gayle.

WI got 182 all out. India currently 131-5.

Summary -

India vs West Indies

West Indies
182/10 (44.2)

India
185/6 (39.1)

India won by 4 wickets

India reach the Cricket World Cup quarter-finals.

Strange, another low scoring match amongst all the high ones. It seems we get high 200s or over 300 and even 400, or below 200 for both teams like this and the OZ - SA match. Congrats to India though.

Just tuned in to see Pakistan lose their 2nd wicket vs South Africa,currently 93/2

111-2 off 22 overs. That's pretty good against SA!

Pakistan were batting way too slowly after that 2nd wicket and now a 3rd wicket. Why does it all have to go to **** when I start watching? :cmad:

111-2 off 22 overs. That's pretty good against SA!

ABD gets the 3rd much needed wicket, Its been a while since South Africa has batted 2nd

They're better at batting first right? I hope Pakistan can put up a good score to set up a good match. Gonna have to keep on to these wickets and pick up at least 5 runs an over for a while.

They're better at batting first right? I hope Pakistan can put up a good score to set up a good match. Gonna have to keep on to these wickets and pick up at least 5 runs an over for a while.

yeah so far they have had more success batting 1st this world cup . Pakistan have seemed to have gotten their act together recently, I'm thinking at this rate they can get about 310-320.

Good time to start coming into form with the knockouts getting closer. I've not been able to take them seriously so far so hopefully they can start gearing up.

Man, behind Steyn and perhaps Morkel,SA just don't have any other standout bowlers

Zimbabwe vs Ireland should be a fun match

Bit like India.

Wicket, damn they're not getting any momentum.

It may be a decent score against SA so far, but their batting is tremendous.

Haven't they put up 400+ runs in more than one match?

It may be a decent score against SA so far, but their batting is tremendous.

Haven't they put up 400+ runs in more than one match?

yeah the last 2 games I think against Ireland and WI.

Yeah, like Kaleb said though they are great at putting up big scores but not quite as good at chasing a high score (I guess most teams aren't).

That's what I thought, Kaleb :up:

Even if they're not all that great at chasing, Pakistan's fielding is abysmal.

sounds like its going to be rain eventually.

Bloody hell 5 down now, in the middle of power play.

That's what I thought, Kaleb :up:

Even if they're not all that great at chasing, Pakistan's fielding is abysmal.
Their fielding should be its own entry on the opposition's scorecard. :woot::csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"