The Iceberg Lounge

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
dulP8P6.jpg

No this isn't the tusi anymore, it's time to bring it back.

This is a free range discussion about Batman or anything else that comes to mind.

If this isn't the best thread to post this, I apologize in advance.

The next Batman movie should have a scene where Bruce Wayne takes a word association test. It was done in BATMAN ADVENTURES #9 in a backup story called "The Couch." The "hook" was what each word caused Bruce to think vs. what he told the psychiatrist. Also, something similar was done in SKYFALL, and the James Bond and Batman movies are stuck in some kind of Oroborous/recursive loop these days on how they influence each other.

(Special thanks to TVTropes.org)
Batman Adventures #9: Bruce Wayne visits a psychiatrist who tries this on him. Bruce has to lie all the◊ way◊ through◊ the session.◊

The biggest changes to that for the movie would be...

Psychologist: City.
Bruce:
GothamPsychologist: State.
Bruce:
Confusion.

And, of course...

Psychologist: Monarch.
Bruce: ...
Bruce: Done. (leaves)

dulP8P6.jpg

No this isn't the tusi anymore, it's time to bring it back.

This is a free range discussion about Batman or anything else that comes to mind.

Yes, please. Bring back all those special Gotham places we know and love. Even if it's just in the background as an easter egg for us fans.

Last edited:
Man still today, this animation is something else.

[YT]IvqbMcHCAVg[/YT]

Penguin is one of the lamest villains. A cameo less than 5 minutes in the new series is all we need. Nothing interesting about him

Penguin is one of the lamest villains. A cameo less than 5 minutes in the new series is all we need. Nothing interesting about him

Penguin could be incredible on screen if portrayed properly.

I refuse to have this lounge go to waste so.... how is everyone doing?

If this isn't the best thread to post this, I apologize in advance.

The next Batman movie should have a scene where Bruce Wayne takes a word association test. It was done in BATMAN ADVENTURES #9 in a backup story called "The Couch." The "hook" was what each word caused Bruce to think vs. what he told the psychiatrist. Also, something similar was done in SKYFALL, and the James Bond and Batman movies are stuck in some kind of Oroborous/recursive loop these days on how they influence each other.

(Special thanks to TVTropes.org)
Batman Adventures #9: Bruce Wayne visits a psychiatrist who tries this on him. Bruce has to lie all the◊ way◊ through◊ the session.◊

The biggest changes to that for the movie would be...

Psychologist: City.
Bruce:
GothamPsychologist: State.
Bruce:
Confusion.

And, of course...

Bruce: ...
Bruce: Done. (leaves)
that was also done in arkham asylum :
myh7h.jpg

Conroy sounds fun to have as a friend

I wish I was in Dallas comic con

Last edited:
Man still today, this animation is something else.

[YT]IvqbMcHCAVg[/YT]

Yeah, its incredible. :up:

Honestly BTAS never fails to surprise me with its quality. I enjoy it more and more each time I watch through all the episodes. Sure, it has a few lame duck episodes, but wow so many of them are fantastic.

Question : Would you like Grant Morrison's run to be used as an inspiration for the next Batman trilogy ? Begin with references to Black Glove and have the third movie be R.I.P but will a better ending.

Same^

Question : Would you like Grant Morrison's run to be used as an inspiration for the next Batman trilogy ? Begin with references to Black Glove and have the third movie be R.I.P but will a better ending.

I personally wouldn't, he's got some material like what he did with Arkham Asylum but I thought almost everything about RIP was dreadful. If anything I would love to see Paul Dini's work in the comic be used but that's just a fanboy dream of mine.

Kane, I'm currently tracking you down so I can tie you up "Misery" style until you love Batman RIP, which you already should :argh:

Lol, as a Grant Morrison fan (more like Fanatic) i can see why people may not like RIP. I though it was awesome but after the second reading. At first i could really tell what was going on, it was the first oh his run i read, but even without any of his previous books, just by knowing him and along with google i loved it. He has by far the most original concepts going on. Anyway i was just asking. To me its the way to go because its trilogy material and very different from Nolan's version/long halloween/no mans land. Although with Paul Dini being a fan favourite of mine also i would love his Arkham Asylum to blend with Morrison's Arkham Asylum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"