The Illuminati/Anunnaki power structure.

TheSumOfGod said:
Yeah, and the "Novus Ordo Seclorum" (latin for "New Secular Order") written beneath it was just the Christian Founding Fathers' way of saying "Have a nice day". :rolleyes:
Are you the US treasury?

DV8 said:
I've acknowledged all those factors . . . and that's why I never finished my graphic novel!! The idea will take you around in circles . . . that's why I'd like to at least create a world in which these entities may be characterized, exposing at least the notion on a large scale, creating at least some sort of greater awareness . . . I don't know how else one would defeat such a seady group, other than to expose them on some level.

And how convenient that you're name is Shadowboxing . . . Ka Nama Ka Lajerama, show you're serpent head!!!! :D

Serioulsy though, good retort . . .

serpantcrown2.gif
:D :D

Bow to me Ben Grimm

SumofGod said:
Oh, please. No, and I'm not George Washington either. :rolleyes:
Okay so its another unresearched, unfounded opinion, just checking.

The history of the Anunnaki is actually much more complex than what I have presented at the beginning of this thread, it starts out in Lemuria (an island-continent approximately one third the size of Australia that sank into the Pacific Ocean 20 million years ago, the supposed motherland of the Anunnaki), then it continues in Atlantis (another island-continent, which sank into the Atlantic Ocean 13,000 years ago), and then there is the Anunnaki-Hyperborean War, not to mention that a sub-race of the Anunnaki made it's apparition and became known as the "little greys"... It's quite a complex story, like a gigantic planetary puzzle with many pieces still missing.

ShadowBoxing said:
Okay so its another unresearched, unfounded opinion, just checking.

It's a fact that "Novus Ordo Seclorum" is latin for "New Secular Order", smartass. :rolleyes:

Addendum said:
Still waiting for proof... :D

Haven't you read what I wrote at the very beginning of this thread? Haven't you read my responses to your posts? I presented a considerable amount of evidence in the past, in many threads, but it was constantly disregarded and ridiculed by others, so now I'm telling you: Do your own research. I'm through trying to convince you.

...Meaning "I have no proof, so accept what I say at face value, because I don't know how to copy and paste"

TheSumOfGod said:
It's a fact that "Novus Ordo Seclorum" is latin for "New Secular Order", smartass. :rolleyes:
Okay...and somehow for this you extrapolate some overly convoluted theory on American government.

By the way I just looked it up...its not "New Secular Order" its "New Order for the Ages"...which is what our Democracy would have been

SumOfGod, write my paper about the Illuminati and PM it to me. Thanks youre a gem.

Addendum said:
...Meaning "I have no proof, so accept what I say at face value, because I don't know how to copy and paste"

More that than anything else. And all of the proof in the world won't convince someone who has already made their mind up. I, however, am constantly revisiting and redefining my past theories whenever new information comes into play, so that what I consider to be a most probable interpretation of the truth does not become dogma in my mind... :o

I will make my mind up when I see proof.

Conspiracy theories are not proof.

TheSumOfGod said:
More that than anything else. And all of the proof in the world won't convince someone who has already made their mind up. I, however, am constantly revisiting and redefining my past theories whenever new information comes into play, so that what I consider to be a most probable interpretation of the truth does not become dogma in my mind... :o
by the way

as for New Secular Order oh mr researched

Novus means: new or young or novel. Ordo means: row or series or order. Seclorum (a poetic form of seculorum or saeculorum), means: of the ages or generations or centuries.

The official translation of "novus ordo seclorum" is:

"A new order of the ages"​

ShadowBoxing said:
Okay...and somehow for this you extrapolate some overly convoluted theory on American government.

By the way I just looked it up...its not "New Secular Order" its "New Order for the Ages"...which is what our Democracy would have been

It's up for interpretation, especially since several of the Founding Fathers were Freemasons.

Why are you laughing at me, this isnt funny. I have to find a reliable source regarding the ****ing Illuminati. That's harder than writing the actual paper.

TheSumOfGod said:
I'm not going to present any evidence of any sort in this thread, for whatever "evidence" I present will inevitably be completely disregarded by those who immediately refuse to believe in it's possibility due to their preconceived ideas and perception of reality in general.

Instead I am just going to tell a resumed version of the story (as I interpret it so far), and simply ask you what you think of it.

Here goes:

Nearly 6,000 years ago, in Ancient Sumeria, there was a highly influential religious/political organization known as the "Brotherhood of the Serpent". It's members wished to liberate the human race from it's state of spiritual and social servitude to the "gods". This organization was slowly infiltrated and eventually completely taken over by a secret society know as the "Brotherhood of the Bearers of Light", whose members directly took their orders from the "gods" of Ancient Sumeria: The Anunnaki.

No one knows for certain what the Anunnaki are. Their name can be interpreted as meaning either "Those who came from the sky" or "Those who fell from Heaven", many believe them to be extraterrestrials from another planet (probably from an Earth-type planet having two moons and two suns located in the Sirius binary star system), others believe them to be demons from hell, and others still believe that they are highly evolved dinosaurs whose primitive ancestors somehow survived the mass extinction that occured 65 million years ago, and who have been living mostly in vast underground cities ever since. But one thing seems apparent: the Anunnaki are reptilian in appearance, they possess extremely advanced technology that enables them to manipulate certain properties of space and time at will, and they are shapeshifters, able to assume a human appearance at will.
:D Nanosaur!!!! Or whatever that game that use to come with the old i Books is. The one with the raptor, who had nukes and lazers and a rocket pack....

Abaddon said:
I know.:)

Though,we should be a little lenient with Sum.After all he is Canadian.:(

French Canadian. Remember that.

Honestly, there are a number of things about the government that make it nearly impossible to not have some sort of conspirators pulling strings behind the scenes. Honestly, Operation Paperclip, MK-Ultra, Kennedy's assassination being directly linked to the Watergate burglars, RFK's assassination, "that Bay of Pig's thing"... it's hard to deny some sort of hidden conspiracy. beneath it all.

I do not believe there is a hidden conspiracy behind it all.

I beleive everything that Hideo Kojima has put into in Metal Gear Solid

Wow, thats all I have to say about this thread is wow.

At least you have a great imagination!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"