World The Incredible Nightcrawler

X-Chick

Super.
Reaction score
There is definately not enough NC stuff on here. Am I his only fan ???

Help me out people!!! Post pics, rumors, questions, info, whatever as long as it's related to Kurt, then it's all good.

I didn't realize I was a Nightcrawler fan until X2. Now it all makes sense!

LOL. I like him Evolution, but I loved him in X2

Nightcrawler is my favorite.

I think he is the best in X2, so far....
(Hoping for good apperance in X3)

I do think that he is a little under-appreciated. But I am here to change that. ;)

You are not alone.

Originally posted by Xoflram

I think he is the best in X2, so far....
(Hoping for good apperance in X3)

I do think that he is a little under-appreciated. But I am here to change that. ;)

You are not alone.

Good, I was starting to think I was alone. I agree with you about X2, and I can't wait to see him in X3. I think he's under-appreciated, too, but a lot of people saw how great he was X2.

hey i always love the characters people seem to leave behind-Kurts always been a firm favourite with me!no matter whether it be in movie,comic or evo!there's a load of fansites to him!now toad is proving to be a trickier bag-my other fave!

Ever since X2, I've loved Nightcrawler.

i know he's in the new game, but other than that i know no information.

Funny actually. NC doesn't seem to stir up the passion like some characters. Most people think he's okay or really cool. He gets some top lines as well. Nobody 'disikes' Nighcrawler...

Kid: "You are so cool looking!"
NightCrawler: "Why, yes I know. But thank you."
- Uncanny 421

Lactose the Intollerent

'Tis why I made myself this avatar. :up:

NC's got the best scene in X2 imho

I like him in the comics too.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
'Tis why I made myself this avatar. :up:

Yeah, I like that actually. Looks like Cyclops is getting kicked around the side of the face (which is undoubtedly what he needs)...

lactose The Intollerent

Lactose said:
Yeah, I like that actually. Looks like Cyclops is getting kicked around the side of the face (which is undoubtedly what he needs)...

lactose The Intollerent

haha nice one an totally true

Nightcrawler owned X2:mad::up: . . . .well at least the first half anyway:o

He would've been cool to watch if he was in the final battle, fighting alongside with the X-Men.

I'm still peeved, though, that he wasn't mentioned anywhere in the movie. One simple line could've been enough.

i heard that the game is supposed to explaint that but im not sure

there is a reason why he doesnt have very many fans. even though he looks cool, all he can do is teleport. of cousre he has super agility, but it seems like almost all x-men do. lets be honest, he's not really all that. i'm not trying to bring him down, he used to be my favorite x-man. But the truth is the truth. he's only like a level 2 mutant, maaybe level three. But that was so cool at the beginning of X2 how he tleport-frenzied all those agents in slow motion!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"