The Irrationally Obsessive Food Cravings Thread

Oooh!! I love olives, especially the big, green Greek Olives stuffed with garlic cloves.

And here's something interesting to try with a shake. Whenever I go to a fast food joint I like to dip my fries into the shake. Wendy's has the best fries for this but any fries will do.

I'd rather have ketchup or gravy, it seems a little weird to me, not wanting to eat you french fries with the most delicious condiment ever, by which I mean ketchup. I love that stuff so much.

Ketchup is good. :up:

But nothing beats a bacon sandwich and HP sauce. om nom nom nom.

Oooh!! I love olives, especially the big, green Greek Olives stuffed with garlic cloves.

And here's something interesting to try with a shake. Whenever I go to a fast food joint I like to dip my fries into the shake. Wendy's has the best fries for this but any fries will do.

I love olives. Especially when they're at the bottom of a Martini.

I tend to have deadly cravings for pizza...Any kind of pizza.

It just hits me from nowhere.

-TNC

I tend to have deadly cravings for pizza...Any kind of pizza.

It just hits me from nowhere.

-TNC

Pizza is so good, it's just whenever my Dad picks it up, he makes a huge deal out of it, it's insane, he'll actually start screaming how much he loves it. While I find it one of the best foods, it's just the awkward feelings and memories I get when I want to enjoy some.

For burgers, I love In-N-Out and Carl's Jr. (jalepeno burger is probably my favorite). I also love ice cream, and I can eat them during cold winter time (although here in SoCal, it isn't as cold as the Northeast even during winter). Coffee or coffee-related flavors like Almond Mocha Fudge are my favorites.

Last edited:
I also love to use ranch dressing to dip with just about anything. Buffalo wings, fries, salad, burger...you name it. Ketchup is good but ranch dressing is better.

Last edited:
Just because a food is universal, that doesn't make it taste more delicious. Besides, ranch ain't good on cereal. :oldrazz:

I won't even mention the things ketchup is good on that ranch isn't.

I'd rather have ketchup or gravy, it seems a little weird to me, not wanting to eat you french fries with the most delicious condiment ever, by which I mean ketchup. I love that stuff so much.

I've never liked condiments at all ever since I can remember. Sure, there's the off chance I might have mustard on a hotdog or a Wendy's burger. But generally I shy away from that stuff. As far as dipping my fries in milkshakes? Well, it's a very interesting texture and taste sensation you must try for yourself.

Man I got me a cravin for some Indian food. The ones I get now are Ok but I haven't had a good Indian since leaving London

i would marry peanut butter.
IT is Like Necter and Ambrose to me.

I've never liked condiments at all ever since I can remember. Sure, there's the off chance I might have mustard on a hotdog or a Wendy's burger. But generally I shy away from that stuff. As far as dipping my fries in milkshakes? Well, it's a very interesting texture and taste sensation you must try for yourself.

I'll give it a go, but I can't promise I'll like it, no matter how much I want to.

Joojeh-Kabab (Chicken with a persian sauce cooked into it) and Kabab-Koobideh (beef with Persian Seasonings) with basmatti rice (cooked NON-sticky so each grain is separate) with some saffron rice, as well as sumac and butter in the rice, with Mast-o-Khiar (Persian plain yogourt with mint, cucumber, onion, pepper and salt) and dough (yogourt drink) to drink! Soooooooooooo good!!!!!

EDIT: OH! And some lamb-kabab for an appetizer and Pashmak (Persian cotton candy) for desert!

Safeway gave out free frozen pizza last Sunday for spending $50 of groceries for a limited time that day. My husband declined it because we don't eat the frozen or fast food version anymore, but the manager insisted. Now it's heading for freezer burn. Hahahaha.

EDIT: Back on topic, I'm currently eating yokan because I was craving it awful bad. Yum.

Last edited:
Thanks to all you wonderful people of the Hype, the Denny's thread and this great thread I gots me a Boston Market dinner last night. My wife came across this and she got herself a hankerin for those lovely BM cornbread.

And I loooooove their spinach side. I dined a happy man.

Wel, cravings are a thing I dont normally have. But! There is this great burger place here in town called Big Mouth. And man, lemme tell you, these burgers are the whip. I love em. But, due to stupid holidays and students being gone, their hours are all screwed up. So it seems whenever I want to go there, they are friggin closed. Bullocks.

I also dig Habaneros. Mmmm. But any hot pepper will suffice as long as they are in a nice jar with that lovely vinegar and pickling spice. Though, jalapenos in a jar are kinda gross. I prefer mine fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"