Arrow The John Diggle Thread

"Call me Magnet....I mean Black Driver." I mean it doesn't even conceal his face, which is the whole point of a mask (to keep his identity secret so that his family stays safe).

I feel like I'm a positive person. This sucks, now I'm worried about jumping the shark

"What should we do about Diggle's costume?"

Guggenheim, "Bah, rip off Magneto or something. I have more important stuff to think about like OLICITY!!!!"

Make way for Condom Head Man!

This **** was so unnecessary. Should've just had him rock a ski mask.

Standard issue night vision goggles would've been enough. It's not like he'll be patrolling during the day.

I think he'll have a visor of some sort, like in the concept art.

11222005_10206665087659711_567151465400845329_n.jpg

Eh, Digg honestly didn't need a costume to me. Only reason Ollie really needed the costume was cause he's Oliver Queen. Nobody knows Diggle or really cares who he is otherwise they would have came after him years ago. Lack of a costume actually made him cool, but if they were gonna give him a mask it could have actually looked good.

Eh, it looks OK to me. Not spectacular, but not particularly bad either (IMO, of course)

I just hope its only used for a few episodes and then he eventually gets tired of it himself.

It looks awful. I'm kinda worried about season 4, especially since I thought most of season 3 was just meh. Here's to hoping the trailer tonight looks great

It looks awful. I'm kinda worried about season 4, especially since I thought most of season 3 was just meh. Here's to hoping the trailer tonight looks great

Trailer tonight?

If they put the visor from the concept art back then it would improve massively.

Why'd they have to go and do Diggle like that.

Seeing how he resembles Magneto, this is why I want him revealed as GL John Stewart!!

and 3. "I'm very pleased [with the bigger role]. A lot of fans have been saying, "Oh, we want to see more Diggle." Obviously, as an actor, I love getting stuff you can sink your teeth into. At the end of the day, I want to get into the game like any other player. I don't want to sit on the bench. I don't know if that's fully the correct analogy -- I don't want to say Diggle was on the bench. His stories weren't as prominent as other characters. Obviously, every character's story facilitates our hero. Outside of Oliver, I think Diggle's story wasn't as pushed as other stories.
Ramsey went on to explain, "As an actor, and someone who has been in this business for a long time, I totally get that. Writers write for the long haul. They are writing for five or six seasons. We can only be so lucky to do something like "Supernatural" or "Smallville" with 10 or 11 seasons. Writers are writing for the long-haul story. I always knew Diggle's time would come and there would be an evolution of his character that people have been waiting for."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...-dont-call-diggles-urban-camouflage-a-costume

The helmet wasn't as bad in the eps as in the photos. Probably because it was almost impossible to spot that its a half helmet, at least without knowing beforehand.

I still wish it were a full helmet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"