Arrow The John Diggle Thread

HighFivingMF

Welp.
Reaction score
A thread for everyone's favorite character! Discuss where his character is going, and how awesome he is!

tumblr_mchecuKT471rzqcjzo3_250.gif

New pics are up of Dig and Ollie training together from episode 6. So cool.

Hmm... wonder will he be getting in on Ollie's night activities or will he stick to a strictly advisory role. If the former, I hope he sticks to the suit and ties. :D

Last edited:
I'm really glad he know's about Ollie now and that they didn't drag it out.

I'm hoping that his middle name is Stewart...

So what do you guys think, Diggle going to teach Oliver some things, other way around, or both teaching each other... I'd prefer Diggle teaching Oliver.

I can see Ollie teaching Dingle maybe some survival tactics, trickery and deception moves, but beyond that I think Dingle will be able to show Ollie some pretty neat military tricks; explosives, tech creation from everyday products.

He can become a Burn Notice type of confidant for Ollie.

This and Deathstroke are the only things that excite me about this show. Can't wait

He is certainly one of the favorite characters of the series. Can they make him some DC superhero ? Not right now, but say after 12 episodes.

He is certainly one of the favorite characters of the series. Can they make him some DC superhero ? Not right now, but say after 12 episodes.

Agreed. Given his propensity for guns (he's ex-military), my choice would be Arsenal. As for how he gets the name, just reveal that he's a football/soccer fan and have him wear the cap of his favourite team.

I'm hoping that his middle name is Stewart...

I suggested that on the original thread too...

Ex-military black guy with the first name John and becomes Olive Queen/ Green Arrow's friend...

Come to think of it... what do we know of John Stewart before he became a Green Lantern?

Diggs is my boy. I love his character so far. Great addition to the Arrow mythology.

Diggle needs to end every line with 'ya dig?'

Diggle should end his killings with a catch phrase: "Dig this!"
"Ya, dig"
"Looks like you've dug your own whole!"
"I can dig it!"
"Arrows? I can dig 'em"
"Hey, Ollie, dig yourself out of this one!"
"If we want to find out the truth, we need to dig a little deeper"
"Sorry bad guy, but you've dug your own grave this time"

LOL, I'm bored.:oldrazz:

I do like Diggle. I'm glad that Oliver has let him in on his secret so that he won't make Dig have to look like an idiot or incompetent as he slips his protection all the time.

Making him Arsenal would be pretty cool.

Diggle should end his killings with a catch phrase: "Dig this!"
"Ya, dig"
"Looks like you've dug your own whole!"
"I can dig it!"
"Arrows? I can dig 'em"
"Hey, Ollie, dig yourself out of this one!"
"If we want to find out the truth, we need to dig a little deeper"
"Sorry bad guy, but you've dug your own grave this time"

LOL, I'm bored.:oldrazz:

I bet his favourite song is no diggity :rimshot:

Just to go back to my point in the general thread,it would seem strange if we get Black Canary (who,I'm guessing has limited training) Thea or Roy (who will need to be trained from the ground up) as partners,but Dig (being the most qualified) never suits up.

I'm not saying he must,but I wonder how they'll handle that.:confused:

Just to go back to my point in the general thread,it would seem strange if we get Black Canary (who,I'm guessing has limited training) Thea or Roy (who will need to be trained from the ground up) as partners,but Dig (being the most qualified) never suits up.

I'm not saying he must,but I wonder how they'll handle that.:confused:

i hope he doesnt suit up at all... he can help in other ways.. I'm curious to see if he finds out about Olivers mom being dirty.

Don't ditch the suit and tie. Definitely enjoy the character and can't wait to see what he and Ollie will do together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"