The Joker Signed Promo Pictures

Sergemeister

Civilian
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any autographed pictures of the joker for sale? I don't mean copies or pre-prints. I mean seriously signed promo stuff. I'm looking and it seems something used to be on Amazon although it's on there as "no longer available". Any ideas?

Heath never signed any of the posters that I know of. If you do see any they are probably fakes.

There was one photo that was on Ebay a while ago that was considered to be real. It was a new picture as well.

There was one photo that was on Ebay a while ago that was considered to be real. It was a new picture as well.
I heard of that one. That thing was priced at $999.99 and someone already bid on that. It's not up there anymore so I'm guessing the bid time has ended and that thing is now sold to someone. I have two that are in transit right now but I'm not sure to the authenticity just yet. I have to have them in my hand first. I will be posting pics of them and letting you all know if it's a scam or not. These are also recent and supposedly signed by Heath back in December.

100_1676.jpg

100_1675.jpg

100_1674.jpg

I just got these in the mail today. You guys have to check this out. They are real 8x10" photographs of Heath as the Joker signed by Heath and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity. Now I have something to hang up next to my Gotham Times Newspaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"