The Joker's Lair

JokerFish

Sidekick
Reaction score
On the advice of nobody I will start a thread or cult if you will to worship the Criminal genius known only as The Joker or The Clown Prince of Crime. Praise this dastardly genius in all his glory.Talk and praise about everything and anything you like about Joker. Welcome with open jokes the brothers and sisters of Joker.

This is the definitive Joker fan thread.Post pics,and talk about anything and everything Joker.

joker.jpg

That's a cool image. I always loved the Tripod logo. ;)

Seriously, though, migrate here, Joker fans!

I'm not a fan of the Joker, infact I'm not a fan of Batman at all, but I would just like to say that Jack Nicholsons Joker was pretty cool :)

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

I'll start a little questionnaire...

Top 3 most clever Joker defeats, anyone.
(Not being stupendously well-versed in Bat-history, I can only give recent examples)

3. Joker kills himself after Bats breaks his neck, DKR #3
2. Joker tries to drive away in the Batmobile, but can't start it--turns out the radio is a little codekey thing (from that one comic with the sharks, Neal Adams)
1. Joker's got Batman in his sights--but all that comes out of his gun is a "Blam Blam Blam" sign. Batman: The Killing Joke

What about your people's?

Well, its not really a defeat but my favorite comic with Joker is when he invents his own utility belt.

wth...joker ain't no genius.

he's cool though.

i am so tempted to make a riddler cult.

must not...give...in..

My favorite version of the joker is Brian Bolland's version of him.
My 2nd favorite is Tim Sale's and my 3rd is the Jim Lee HUSH Joker, although he only gets beaten up...

killingjoke2.jpg

3p9.jpg

True, true....Bolland is the best at drawing that clown. Utter creepiness.

so people worship me in this thread........excellente'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

My favorite Joker artist is a dead tie between Bolland and Dave McKean. I can't decide between the two, because both represent different sides of the character so perfectly.

McKean:

jokersmile.jpg

grant2.jpg

mckean_joker.jpg

Bolland:

joker_bol1.jpg

joker_bol2.jpg

joker-lastlaugh.jpg

not sure...just found it online a while back....but it's not from anything...just some art.

thank you...I try my best..need to find more..

JokerFish said:
Well, its not really a defeat but my favorite comic with Joker is when he invents his own utility belt.
I liked that issue so much that I bought it. (Batman #73) The Jokers 5 Way Revenge (Batman #251) is my favorite all time comic though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"