The Joker's Lair

yes yes you are

JOKER.jpg

AND THEY STILL MISSED MY GOOD SIDE!

I never liked that "new" joker design..not as bad as what they did to the riddler..but still ever liked it

Ah...good times. And I didn't like Joker's new look, either. In fact, most everyone suffered from the "streamlining." It worked in Superman, but hid the character's visual deficiancies in Batman. sigh...

those are good pics. I want the one underneathe the movie one to be in an avvy.

Those are good ones....is that last one a cover, or an actual panel?

I think it was a cover. I have the series in a box so im lazy to check. But it should be the cover since you never see the mask in another body besides the joke.
Its not the best comic ever written though. Its very entertaining if you like the mask.

EDIT:

Heres a panel

000927JokerMaskB.jpg

I did, but I didn't like the idea, since Joker has pretty much no inhibitions to begin with, so how will the mask change him? (And I didn't relish the idea of Joker humiliating Bats...which, so far as I know, didn't happen.) And that "absolute power" thing is kind of a plot hindrance.

JokerFish said:
I think it was a cover. I have the series in a box so im lazy to check. But it should be the cover since you never see the mask in another body besides the joke.
Its not the best comic ever written though. Its very entertaining if you like the mask.

EDIT:

Heres a panel

000927JokerMaskB.jpg

Joker looks strange with that face.

Well...stranger than usual. And harley doesn't try to wear it?

Yeah, I liked it too. But it got me thinking at the end. When the guy dug up Stanley Ipkusses (sp?) grave. Does that mean that prolonged mask wearing will make you die?

I actually traced one of those pages with a joker for art class and I just put him in a boxing scene and put boxing gloves on him.

No, in the actual comics, he got shot by his girlfriend. He also wasn't a very nice guy to begin with, so I got a little confused when Batman says, "You'll never be HIM." (assuming he's talking about Stanley). They seemed to mix the movie and comic book in that one. Confusing.

No Harley-Mask? Rip-off.

JokerFish said:
I actually traced one of those pages with a joker for art class and I just put him in a boxing scene and put boxing gloves on him.

Interesting. Was Bats in the ring, as well?

No. I just placed the words HAHAHAHA in bubble writing all around the outside of the ring.

"I was born with big gums..."
-Forest Gump

I think that applies to the first pic, but I like it, too. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"