The Last of Us The Last Of Us 2

I could give a serious response but all I'll say is that you're one of the main reasons I don't post here that much anymore, you know.
I assume that's supposed to make me feel bad? I hardly every post on this site (look at my join date and post count). You post here far more than me, but that's besides the point. You can't snobbishly and unnecessarily try to correct someone and then play victim when someone counters you. But whatever; I've said my piece. Back to Last of Us 2 then.

UmMK8N4.gif

I assume that's supposed to make me feel bad? I hardly every post on this site (look at my join date and post count). You post here far more than me, but that's besides the point. You can't snobbishly and unnecessarily try to correct someone and then play victim when someone counters you. But whatever; I've said my piece. Back to Last of Us 2 then.
you only ever talk to me when you want to insult me lol. you came at me hostile and initiating this conflict, and you've done this several times before even when i've proved you wrong. it's quite arrogant of you actually.

yeah, back to the last of us 2 when you are the one who wanted to start an argument that didn't concern you

This has literally been one of the more ridiculous exchanges on the forum

tumblr_mzgr2rGNfB1qb3z80o4_r1_250.gif

VfDTG4M.gif

So happy to see Shannon Woodward apart of this. :yay:

lTmA72y.jpg

This recent conversation is literally funny.

you only ever talk to me when you want to insult me lol. you came at me hostile and initiating this conflict, and you've done this several times before even when i've proved you wrong. it's quite arrogant of you actually.

yeah, back to the last of us 2 when you are the one who wanted to start an argument that didn't concern you

I didn't initiate any conflict; you tried to rudely correct someone; I pointed out they weren't wrong, and you got huffy. If you don't want people to call you out on stuff...don't do things to make people call you out. That easy. (And I don't recall you "proving me wrong" on anything. Certainly not impossible, but highly unlikely considering the source).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm literally getting bored to death! :p

I didn't initiate any conflict; you tried to correct someone; I pointed out it was wrong, and you got huffy. If you don't want people to call you out on stuff...don't do things to make people call you out. That easy. (And I don't recall you "proving me wrong" on anything. Certainly not impossible, but highly unlikely.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm literally getting bored to death! :p
you initiated this conflict...you could've handled this conversation without drawing insults. you've got this whole "i'm right, you're wrong" mentality and it makes you come off as one of the most condescending and arrogant people here

you probably don't recall being proven wrong by me because you always ignore when i do. here's one example:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=31807877#post31807877

you initiated this conflict...you could've handled this conversation without drawing insults. you've got this whole "i'm right, you're wrong" mentality and it makes you come off as one of the most condescending and arrogant people here

you probably don't recall being proven wrong by me because you always ignore when i do. here's one example:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=31807877#post31807877

Pot calling the kettle black. I'm only condescending to people who try to do the same (it's frustrating, isn't it?). But don't mistake disagreements as condescension (not in this case, of course). Seriously though dude, you take crap FAR too seriously, are quick to bite, and howl when people point out you're wrong or tell you to simmer down. This has ALWAYS been a problem with you. Relax.

I'm off and on SHH, sometimes for weeks at a time, so forgive me if I "ignore" posts; that's simply me having better (or more pressing) things to do with my time. Without reading through that thread again and simply going off of memory, I still disagree with your view/interpretation on that particular topic. By the way, do you bookmark discussions? You replied astonishingly fast. I think you take disagreements a little too seriously...who saves disagreements and keeps "score"?

Sorry, no idea, or even how big her part is. Just that she is in it.

No worries. I tried to see if there was any more info; nothing yet, but I did see that one of the Westworld writers (Halley Gross) is co-writing this. I'm sure that's old news here, but cool nonetheless!

Pot calling the kettle black. I'm only condescending to people who try to do the same (it's frustrating, isn't it?). But don't mistake disagreements as condescension (not in this case, of course). Seriously though dude, you take crap FAR too seriously, are quick to bite, and howl when people point out you're wrong or tell you to simmer down. This has ALWAYS been a problem with you. Relax.

I'm off and on SHH, sometimes for weeks at a time, so forgive me if I "ignore" posts; that's simply me having better (or more pressing) things to do with my time. Without reading through that thread again and simply going off of memory, I still disagree with your view/interpretation on that particular topic. By the way, do you bookmark discussions? You replied astonishingly fast. I think you take disagreements a little too seriously...who saves disagreements and keeps "score"?

If you want to actually level about this, you make I think hard for this to to be a relaxing place...I'm currently on mobile, maybe I'll PM you later

edit: alright, I had a chance to read through your post: so first things, as people calling me out and that it is "always an issue for me" I can say the exact same thing about you. This whole "literal" thing started when you wanted to pick a fight, and I guarantee if it was someone else who made the post, you would've either been more polite, or not said anything at all.

Secondly, no lol I don't keep my arguments with you bookmarked. It's just that you provide such a bitter experience that it's easy for me to remember the times you pissed me off. And if you still think you're right about what you said in the argument I linked...how? Both this, and the last time, there was someone else explaining it to you yet somehow you decide to go on your own whims.

But I can level with you if you can stop being self-righteous about this. Feel free to PM me

Last edited:
safe_image.php
NEWS
There’s one big reason we didn’t see The Last of Us Part II at E3 2017
Many PlayStation fans are sour about Sony’s lack of The Last of Us Part II during its recent E3 2017 press briefing,...Read more
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
...Naughty Dog didn't want the game stealing the limelight.

| 06/13/2017 11:15 AM PT

[FONT=&quot]
tloup2.png

[/FONT]

Many PlayStation fans are sour about Sony’s lack of The Last of Us Part II during its recent E3 2017 press briefing, but creative director Neil Druckmann has an admirable explanation.

In a tweet to his official Twitter account, Druckmann explained that he didn’t want the anticipation for the next The Last of Us adventure to overshadow the excitement for Naughty Dog’s other upcoming project, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, which received a new trailer during Sony’s press conference.
Believe me, we’re super excited to show you more of Ellie and Joel’s 2nd journey, but right now it’s Chloe and Nadine’s time to shine.
— Neil Druckmann (@Neil_Druckmann) June 13, 2017
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is slated to launch August 22nd, while The Last of Us Part II has yet to even get a general release window. Part II was first revealed during 2016’s PlayStation Experience, so 2017’s event will likely be the next time fans will see the game.
[FONT=&quot]

source: http://www.egmnow.com/
[/FONT]
egmnow_logo.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
NEWS
Naughty Dog appears to be motion capturing a pig for The Last of Us: Part 2 Today at 10:56 am

After its reveal at PlayStation Experience, The Last of Us: Part 2 has understandably gone dark with Naughty...
Read more

[/FONT]
It's all in the details.

[FONT=&quot]
the_last_of_us_part2.JPG
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After its reveal at PlayStation Experience, The Last of Us: Part 2 has understandably gone dark with Naughty Dog pushing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy out later this summer. It's unclear how far along the development team is with so little said about the game ever since, but, like the first game, motion capture is a huge part of the experience. So much so that they are even mo-capping a pig according to Director Neil Druckmann.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Druckmann and writer Halley Gross posted tweets of the pig, and it's adorable.[/FONT]
Today's mocap session is off to a great start. pic.twitter.com/R9xg7XZN7H
— Neil Druckmann (@Neil_Druckmann) June 27, 2017
Guys guys guys guys guys! pic.twitter.com/lppLjpyEM8
— Halley Gross (@Grosstastic) June 27, 2017
[FONT=&quot]You know you want that pig for yourself.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Naughty Dog has been active on the social media front with behind-the-scenes mo-cap sessions, showing off both Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson as well as new comer Shannon Woodward flipping a machete. It's also been revealed that Ellie will be the playable character this time around, which makes sense given the focus on her in the game's reveal trailer. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It's still unknown when The Last of Us: Part II will release, but it's a safe bet that we will hear something from the game during PlayStation Experience 2017.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source: [Twitter via Gamespot][/FONT]

source: http://www.gamezone.com/
GZ_logo-e60bbbfb8172ed2476fe1c65210e382e.svg

http://www.gamezone.com/news/activi...oot-games-following-success-of-remake-3455305

Motion capturing a pig...Naughty Dog going that extra mile for quality realism.:o

hqdefault.jpg
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important][YT]ZPKH5b04ID8[/YT] [/FONT]

Nintendo Direct Round-up! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.8K views1 day agoPublished on 09/14/2017[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have a round-up of all the cool news and announcements for the Switch and 3DS from the latest Nintendo Direct presentation! We also find out what
top developer is leaving Naughty Dog, and have the latest on the live-action Robotech movie![/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

more recently

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NEWSThe Last of Us Remastered gets new Patch bringing PS4 Pro options, Multiplayer tweaks Today at 6:19 pm

The Last of Us: Remastered has seemed as though it's been in Naughty Dog's rearview mirror for quite a...
Read more

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

source:[/FONT]
EPN.tv[FONT=&quot]& Gamezone [/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"