The Led Zeppelin Appreciation Thread

Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You. Loved it.

something i found on deviantart, kind of a what if.

eqd0tu.jpg

Last edited:
^^ha ha, thats pretty awesome. though, i wish they would have put a title other than revolver on it. maybe jsut the zeppelin IV logos woulda been rad.

You can never go wrong with Zeppelin. One of the greatest bands to have ever existed in music. I absolutely LOVE their music and their contribution to metal as well.

ten years gone is my favorite song, but its hard to just pick one from soooo many !!

In my time of dying, Moby Dick, Hearthbreaker, Gallows Pole, Fool In The Rain. These are some of my favorites.

They are my favorite and I have all their albums on my Ipod.

Some of the live stuff is mind blowing.

Zeppelin rock.
In the Evening and Over the Hills are my favorites at the moment.

double post

Last edited:
Came across this video of Jimmy and John playing with the Foo Fighters. :cool: I've always loved Ramble On.

It's a toss up between Led Zeppelin I and Houses of the Holy. I is an awesomely heavy blues album. It's dark and raunchy and wonderful. House of the Holy is more produced, with much more variety and a more pure rock feel to it.

i'd probably go with zeppelin I, with zeppelin IV close behind.

Physical Graffiti is probably my favorite. Ten Years Gone has been playing nonstop on my Ipod every morning till i get to school.

I love their rendition of travel riverside blues. Great stuff!!

I bought Led Zeppelin I-IV, and The Songs Remains the Same and I gotta say my theefavorite songs are "Since I've Been Loving You" "Stairway to Heaven (Live)" and of course, "When the Levee Breaks".

Thought this was pretty cool. For the Kennedy Center honor for Led Zeppelin.

[YT]mJ0XNlPCcI4[/YT]

One of the greatest bands of all time. In my opinion, the quintessential rock band.

If an alien came down to Earth and asked "What is rock n' roll?" I'd give him a copy of Zeppelin II.

No doubt. My favorite band

Rock and Roll is my favorite Led Zeppelin song and actually my favorite song

and

[YT]r9-42mu1D9Y[/YT]

he's simply the best drummer rock and roll has ever known. Playing with that much power AND groove, damn he could swing. He's a god amoung freakin boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"