The Led Zeppelin Appreciation Thread

something i found on deviantart, kind of a what if.

eqd0tu.jpg

They should use the title "Howitzer" instead. :D

I would just like to bump this thread, because Bonzo's birthday is coming up

I wasn't really into rock back then but Led Zepellin were one of the best.

over the years i've cooled to zeppelin. they were a good band, they have some serious jams, but the godliness bestowed upon them is pretty gross. they wouldnt even crack my top 10 favorite bands.

that's happened to me before with the beatles, nirvana and led, but it'd because after a time of ignoring them i totally sonically bing on them.

Yeah, to not understand why zeppelin is worshipped the way they are, shows one of two things, lack of musical knowledge, or two..a bias to strong to have valid opinion on how talented they are as a band.

Not liking them is one thing, and is totally fine, but using that opinion to judge how good a band is, well that's a no no.

Immigrant song still my fave

Any of you guys like new Band 'Royal Blood' who list Led Zeppelin as one of their influences?

[YT]/Ub6Q0DWg-g0[/YT]

too bad they never collaborated with Funkadelic. Could have been really heavy.

The Battle of Evermore is my favourite Zepp song, am I the only one who adores it so? It's magical.

Jimmy Page came to Royal Bloods show New York and endorsed them as his new favourite band

Royal_Blood.jpg

[YT]/yNtpNVx_FNc[/YT]

Has anyone heard the Antrabata bootleg set? I had a copy of it when I was younger and it was phenomenal. From the alternate takes to Jimmy just screwing on the guitar and hearing the beginnings of classic riffs, just fantastic. If you're a real Zep lover try to find it, I'm kicking myself for lending it out years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"