the look of ELECTRO

i make this awhile back before official sandman pic was release..and electro costume based on ultimate electro...

spiderman3copy28jf1pf.jpg

spiderman3copy39wy0xj.jpg

Why do you have topher grace as electro?

then again we have no idea who the villains actually are lol

oh and whats that pic of spidey from? Is that when hes at the bridge in sm1 and he's like "Let her go goblin!"

electro wont be in spidey 3 but they should make him wear black and yellow

electro.jpg

If this ended up in the movie, I would laugh endlessly.

orpinock said:
i make this awhile back before official sandman pic was release..and electro costume based on ultimate electro...

spiderman3copy28jf1pf.jpg

spiderman3copy39wy0xj.jpg

Nice work. :up:

Though I'm not too high on that version of the costume.

HourManRocks said:
electro wont be in spidey 3 but they should make him wear black and yellow

I must admit, I do like that color change quite a bit :up:

yeh same, i took that pic and changed the yellow in an electric blue, and changed the electricity bolots into blue as well just to see what it would look like:

electroblacknblue.jpg

How about yellow/black costume and electric blue electricity?

That looks cool!, hey maybe the electricity could be half half, like do his right blue and the left yellow, or vice versa, if you know what i mean.lol.

i'm likeing that pic tho, good one!

Electro is one of my favourites and it would be great to see him appear in a Spidey movie.

I like the yellow/black design but lose the star on head and you may have suitable Electro for movie.

Not against Venom but if Electro was chosen instead I would not be annoyed.

I'd actually prefer to see Electro or Mysterio before using Venom.

:spidey:

i'd go with the Ultimate look. the Classic look is cool in the comics and can come off as intimadating (check out the New Avengers "Breakout" for a great example) but bright green and yellow on screen would just be goofy. besides, the Green Goblin kind of has dibs on the colour green. look what they did to Ock, stripped him of all his green and he was better for it.

if i were in charge, i'd give him the Ultimate look and maybe for the climax of the film, has he became more and more supercharged, he would begin to look like the MTV version. i think that could look pretty cool, like a big blue Human Torch. :D

toddly6666 said:
If ELECTRO is going to be in SPIDERMAN 3, which Electro do you want?

Classic:
electro.jpg

Spiderman MTV:
electro1th.jpg

Ultimate Spiderman:
spider-man-20050830040315243-000.jpg

Or some generic safe black costume Electro as in X-Men movies

I prefer the goofy-looking classic style. Sam Raimi could pull it off...

I'd HAVE to say the Ultimate Spider-Man Electro since in the last showdown level with Electro, I mean...when he's at FULL POWER he turns blue with electricity as WELL! :eek:

MAYBE he should just attain NORMAL apparel! T_T

Spider-man MTV would be who I want to see. Then Classic & I don't even like the Ultimate look.

A cross between this
electro.jpg

and this

spider-man-20050830040315243-000.jpg

I like to see that Electo as a man with Eleco things behind his whole body,but not to much look like on a fire man,like the last picture look like. Mabey those things must be in the blue or white colour.

THAT'S the look we need! No corny-ash electric BOLT head peices!

It would be great if a few of the skillful artists on these forums would both do upgraded movie costumes for both Electro and Mysterio.

Both are really colourful villains but similar to GG and Doc Ock and even Sandman they deserve to have a revamped outfit not too goofy for a future sequel.

I do like the black/yellow without spiked mask Electro.

:word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"