• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Lounge at the End of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad I call myself an Alfalfa?

Is it bad I call myself an Alfalfa?
Depends... Does this imply an allegiance to the He-man Woman Haters Club? That could be an issue in the current #MeToo climate.

I choose to identify as a falafel and I ask you all to respect my life choices.

Classic Alpha response.

:D;)
I thought the classic Alpha response was to shake your head from side to side, put your hands up and go AY YAY YAY whenever Zordon gives you an update on the progress of the Power Rangers?

Tonight ends the greatest animated show in the history of history. What an adventure.

InaDCRb.jpg

that entire post is just a gigantic NO.

The Old Hype is Dead. Sit back, relax, witness the chaos. The Beginning is the End is the Beginning.

Jesus Christ on a crutch.
Flick, you're gonna need that clutch.

It's .....our last ......chance.....we need someone to go binary....

Holy frelling hell....I go away to San Francisco for 2 weeks to fix the Bay Area internet, come back, and the whole world has gone to hell in a hand basket.

14 hour days evidently aren't enough to fix the woes of the world.

The......(takes his last breath) clutch.....it's our last (takes his other last breath) chance....please (takes his final last breath).....need to help.....(takes his really final last breath)....please.....need to send the clutch.....(dies).

Last edited:
well... at least he's gone now... amirite?!

I just realized this will be the last season of The Simpsons.

@InCali Are you talking about a clutch or a crutch? Either way I don't know what to tell you.

a time remnant... that's some CW **** there

Depends... Does this imply an allegiance to the He-man Woman Haters Club? That could be an issue in the current #MeToo climate.
No....it implies I have freckles and goofy hair.

I have been watching Travelers though....

No, I'm still here to tell you how great you are.....and were....and will be....
Are my 43 year old eyes going on me or did your avvy change from cowboy to puppies in moments?

Are my 43 year old eyes going on me or did your avvy change from cowboy to puppies in moments?

Your eyes are fine. The problem is what's behind them. I went from Helena protecting Bebes and getting a refund to puppies.

Or maybe it was a change in the Hype GUI.

Your eyes are fine. The problem is what's behind them. I went from Helena protecting Bebes and getting a refund to puppies.

Or maybe it was a change in the Hype GUI.

RFvE.gif

I bow to you and the Buddha nature within you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"