The Lounge of Ice and Fire

That WOULD have been Season 5. Starz didn't know any better

I just started the new DBZ super episode lol lets hope something happens... like... anything... anything at all...

If I remember the episode right.... Not really.

Yep, titled.... Knightfall!

Which leaves me to believe it will be set around the purge in 1307.

Into it. I like that History is going full-bent into these shows. They probably have a good handle on it now after Vikings.

Things Reek has done.

– KO’d three lesbians with martial arts whilst wearing a bear suit

– Had sex with Angelina Jolie whilst stealing a car

– Stabbed himself in the heart with a giant needle after killing a man with a plague-grenade

– Had sex with a waitress whilst killing assassins

– Eaten candy from a martini glass while watching a monkey perform martial arts for human entertainment

– Karate chopped a man into a coma in a strip club whilst high

– Eaten a live cockroach

– Stole drugs from a club-rat then made him watch as he shagged his club-skank against the rat’s car

– Re-enacted the end of Star Wars with fighter jets after shagging that chick from Blade Runner–and it wasn’t even in a Science-Fiction scenario

– Robbed a convenient store for diapers

– Robbed a bank with Jon Lovitz

– Kicked the hell out of Dennis Hopper

– Killed a man for stealing his stuffed bunny rabbit

– Shagged Meg Ryan into a stupor so powerful she killed herself by running into a semi

– Torched a pervert alive using his own dirty pictures as kindling

– Gone back in time

– Drove an ambulance while high on drugs

– Fought in World War II–twice

– Grabbed a teenager’s ass whilst she was singing chorus in a church

– Discovered a national treasure–twice

– Stood in a pile of spent ammunition whilst discussing how ****ing awesome guns are

– Killed Wes Bentley

– Dressed up like Batman and killed a bunch of mafiosos

– Survived at ground zero on 9/11

– Escaped from Hell–twice.

Vikings has reached GoT levels with some of the stuff they've been doing with the production this season. Budgets at a good place right now.

Oh ****, Jeremy Renner is an executive producer on Knightfall? He produces history television, he flips houses... He's a busy guy. Just... not really busy playing Hawkeye.

Things Reek has done.

– KO’d three lesbians with martial arts whilst wearing a bear suit

– Had sex with Angelina Jolie whilst stealing a car

– Stabbed himself in the heart with a giant needle after killing a man with a plague-grenade

– Had sex with a waitress whilst killing assassins

– Eaten candy from a martini glass while watching a monkey perform martial arts for human entertainment

– Karate chopped a man into a coma in a strip club whilst high

– Eaten a live cockroach

– Stole drugs from a club-rat then made him watch as he shagged his club-skank against the rat’s car

– Re-enacted the end of Star Wars with fighter jets after shagging that chick from Blade Runner–and it wasn’t even in a Science-Fiction scenario

– Robbed a convenient store for diapers

– Robbed a bank with Jon Lovitz

– Kicked the hell out of Dennis Hopper

– Killed a man for stealing his stuffed bunny rabbit

– Shagged Meg Ryan into a stupor so powerful she killed herself by running into a semi

– Torched a pervert alive using his own dirty pictures as kindling

– Gone back in time

– Drove an ambulance while high on drugs

– Fought in World War II–twice

– Grabbed a teenager’s ass whilst she was singing chorus in a church

– Discovered a national treasure–twice

– Stood in a pile of spent ammunition whilst discussing how ****ing awesome guns are

– Killed Wes Bentley

– Dressed up like Batman and killed a bunch of mafiosos

– Survived at ground zero on 9/11

– Escaped from Hell–twice.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

most-interesting-man-in-the-world-dos-equis-418x270.jpg

"Fought in World War II–twice" assuming it actually happened.

God. ****ing. Dammit.

Some would say that the nazis were a product of American media.

Those people are, of course, utter trash.

Vikings has reached GoT levels with some of the stuff they've been doing with the production this season. Budgets at a good place right now.

Yep, I'm not going to lie and say I haven't found things to enjoy about the last two seasons of GoT, although I've wanted to break a glass bottle over D&D's heads in equal measure. But I'll always be grateful for it leading to stuff like Sails, Vikings, Penny Dreadful, Taboo and the like.

Oh ****, Jeremy Renner is an executive producer on Knightfall? He produces history television, he flips houses... He's a busy guy. Just... not really busy playing Hawkeye.

Did you ever read Matt Fractions Hawkeye run? It was pretty ****ing brilliant.

Penny Dreadful was amazing. It kinda sucks that it seems like they had to wrap it up in a real hurry to get an ending in there, but I loved the show when it was running at full steam.

Penny Dreadful was amazing. It kinda sucks that it seems like they had to wrap it up in a real hurry to get an ending in there, but I loved the show when it was running at full steam.

I know, I was gutted when it ended the way it did. But there's a 5 issue "Season 0" comic that's great and a four issue Season 4 coming.

TV is better than film, nowadays. It took that big shift from years past, when everyone assumed TV actors were actors who couldn't make it in film, and stuff like that. Mainstream movies are so over-produced and focus-grouped and ****, it just all feels so bland. Whereas premium TV is the balls.

Did you ever read Matt Fractions Hawkeye run? It was pretty ****ing brilliant.

I've been out of the loop with Marvel for so long, I've been afraid of where to even start. But I do ****ing love Hawkeye.

I've been out of the loop with Marvel for so long, I've been afraid of where to even start. But I do ****ing love Hawkeye.

It's unconnected to any other comic. It stands on it's own entirely. I read it blind and oblivious to other Marvel titles.

until 14 hours from now, Taboo is the best show on TV... I don't even know if i will bother watching Flash again, its gotten bad. like real bad. The Mick, Sunny, Taboo, Sails, Six and hopefully Mamoa's Frontier should suffice for a while lol

TV is better than film, nowadays. It took that big shift from years past, when everyone assumed TV actors were actors who couldn't make it in film, and stuff like that. Mainstream movies are so over-produced and focus-grouped and ****, it just all feels so bland. Whereas premium TV is the balls.

Yep. I didn't see a movie last year that I liked as much as Black Sails, The Knick, Quarry or Vikings...they're really pushing the quality and content these days. Films...not so much.

Yeah, the DCCWTVU has gotten pretty ****ing stale at this point. The Expanse is back in three days, and I also enjoy The Magicians, which just returned. Colony, too.

Does Six get better? I watched the first couple of minutes and it really look so drab and cheap, like a Steven Seagal VOD movie.

Yeah, the DCCWTVU has gotten pretty ****ing stale at this point. The Expanse is back in three days, and I also enjoy The Magicians, which just returned. Colony, too.

The CWverse is flat out awful, I don't care how capital F-fun anyone thinks it is, it god damned atrocious. I know no DCTV universe but the DC Animated Universe.

And the Seven bless you for your love of The Expanse. Season 1 is great and I see it becoming a huge show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"