The Lounge of Ice and Fire

if its like a steven seagal movie, YOU OF ALL PEOPLE should love it... its gotten better... Goggins is a POW getting his **** kicked in. it probably hits home more for me since i know a guy from team 6 and well... its ****ing team 6. its been a setup of the characters home life mixed with goggins as a pow... so hopefully it leads into the team going to battle and the characters actually being cared about.

If it's got Boyd in it, that ****'s legit. It's probably the only reason Tomb Raider will be any good.

When does season 2 of Vice Principals drop? That opened me to a whole nother side of Goggins.

Ballers will get a season premiere date before VP, and its safe to assume it will be the same day and 2 months before GoT so prob late april-late may

The CWverse is flat out awful, I don't care how capital F-fun anyone thinks it is, it god damned atrocious. I know no DCTV universe but the DC Animated Universe.

And the Seven bless you for your love of The Expanse. Season 1 is great and I see it becoming a huge show.

Syfy is another one of those channels, like History, where you expect the product to be of way lower quality than it turns out. Season one of The Expanse was nothing short of amazing. Not just the storyline, but everything. It LOOKED amazing. Brings me back to Battlestar Galactica.

Syfy is another one of those channels, like History, where you expect the product to be of way lower quality than it turns out. Season one of The Expanse was nothing short of amazing. Not just the storyline, but everything. It LOOKED amazing. Brings me back to Battlestar Galactica.

Did you ever watch Ascension? That looked amazing too, but sadly got canned in it's first season.

Did you ever watch Ascension? That looked amazing too, but sadly got canned in it's first season.

I did watch that, it was actually a really cool concept. I think the "twist" in the second episode absolutely killed the show though. I thought it was clever, but I could see people tuning out because the show was no longer about what they expected. And it sucks that the season ended on that cliffhanger.

I did watch that, it was actually a really cool concept. I think the "twist" in the second episode absolutely killed the show though. I thought it was clever, but I could see people tuning out because the show was no longer about what they expected. And it sucks that the season ended on that cliffhanger.

I went into it thinking I was going to get a contained miniseries, so I stuck with it after episode 2. But I figured naming the little girl Christa Valis was so brazenly on the nose, I knew to expect a twist with her character. It's a shame that came right at the damned end.

Reign of Fire is on TV. That's a hell of a cast for a movie about dragons.

An awesome movie about dragons.

They have a brain, liver and heart. You remove one of the three...and you bring down the beast!

The NHL All-Star Game is in LA this year. Tim Robbins is the PA announcer. That's something...

latest

I'll be skipping the NHL and ProBowl... SAG awards and Sails.

Black Sails is already out... technically.

Technically.

And the Royal Rumble is on, so I will watch Sails after.

Actually, I forgot.. Starz releases it at midnight the night before OnDemand :lmao: idiots.

The Royal Rumble has been the goddamn ****. And the actual Rumble match hasn't even happened yet. True sporting greatness.

Ha... Stranger Things won the ensemble SAG.

there was a shooting in Canada... at a Mosque...

Last edited:
Roose put up a new video about Tyrion's uncle Gazza.

[YT]L-w9Y9gBGQQ[/YT]

Also StarWars finally got got.

[YT]h1nQ2bncchs[/YT]

Last edited:
unless he beat them to death first.. dude was a psychopath

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member