The Loungers: Loungegame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire is the only thing for most of them.
giphy.gif

how do you view your infractions? cause apparently i have 9 now when i had 6 or 7 on the site before it changed back in like August and apparently i have 9 now and had no notices or anything

I don't know how to do anything on this site anymore... but you should probably ask to have some of those older infractions reviewed and taken off. They still do that, right? Because you're in the kill zone.

when I die... will you mourn for me?

also. new site... I feel all currently non banned members should get a clean slate.

also. new site... I feel all currently non banned members should get a clean slate.
No. And do not ask anymore staff to reverse anymore infractions or some might have to be put back on.

when I die... will you mourn for me?

I agree. The Reekness shall not be banned! :ali: :(

Game of Thrones has been great but I can't wait for the end of it. Sometimes it gets to be too much.

Game of Thrones has been great but I can't wait for the end of it. Sometimes it gets to be too much.
The battle with the Night King was very stressful. :( I was on edge the whole episode.

I felt that post cringe inducing and rude so I deleted it, and now I feel like I did something worse.

EDIT: I might not skip Dark Phoenix in cinemas, although I skipped Captain Marvel, SHAZAM, and now I'm even ignoring Avengers: Endgame.

No. And do not ask anymore staff to reverse anymore infractions or some might have to be put back on.
Good thing I did not ask anyone to reverse them... I was told I had 9 when I knew some were reversed months ago and asked you about it.

anyhow @KRYPTON INC. I'll miss you the most. Maybe not the most... but ... top 10

I felt that post cringe inducing and rude so I deleted it, and now I feel like I did something worse.

EDIT: I might not skip Dark Phoenix in cinemas, although I skipped Captain Marvel, SHAZAM, and now I'm even ignoring Avengers: Endgame.
Confess your sins.

You just created a branch timeline you monster!

Good thing I did not ask anyone to reverse them... I was told I had 9 when I knew some were reversed months ago and asked you about it.

anyhow @KRYPTON INC. I'll miss you the most. Maybe not the most... but ... top 10
Am I the one without a brain, heart or courage?

Oh dear Zod... It's all three isn't it?

son of a aziz. you created a flash hypepoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"