The Many Saints of ‘Newark’ | The Sopranos Prequel

Anybody doing a rewatch before the movie. I’m on season 3 right now.

Side note, I wish Chase would have matched the writing of Chris Moltisanti with Michael's performance. He was so much better than the material he was given after those first 2 maybe 3 seasons.

God Employee of the Month is a hard episode to get through I can’t even look at THAT scene when I watch anymore. That ending too. Honestly I like to believe I’m above revenge but I don’t think I’m as strong as Melfi.

Side note, I wish Chase would have matched the writing of Chris Moltisanti with Michael's performance. He was so much better than the material he was given after those first 2 maybe 3 seasons.
WHAT?
Excuse me, what?

That's your opinion, and that's... fine. Here's mine.
Christopher was one of the most interesting characters on that show, throughout the whole series. (I'd argue that he became the most interesting around season 3 and onward, but I'd argue that with every single character on the show)

Yeah, Chris's drug addiction, him being on the wagon to his eventual relapse (because of Tony who tried to get him sober in the first place; proving just how evil Tony really is) was the most compelling part about him.

That’s pretty cool.

Christoper was right about Tony even as a baby lol.

The music made it. That's classic David Chase! This looks terrific. Glad they focused on Dickie in this trailer.

The song choice reminds me of the use of Evidently Chickentown in Season 6. Such a random, weird song, but it was used chillingly in the episode's conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"