The Musclesforsupes Diet Thread

It's hip to be square. :mad:

I harnessed the Power of Taco Bell last night :(

I highly recommend the new Zesty Nachos! :up:

lately i've been trying to eat "all the food groups" (that pyramid thing) everyday... it's hard. i had been trying to cut all my meals in half, but just over the past few days it feels like i've been eating 2 or 3 times as much as i should. i have to literally gorge myself just to get all the food groups all in one day. so, i don't think this diet is going to last long. i'll still eat all the food groups (or at least try to), but just maybe not as much as is recommended in one day. oh well.

also, i've been trying to go to bed on an empty stomach every night. good? bad? thoughts? i wake up looking much skinnier in the mornings, so, i guess that's good, and i take hoodia so as not to be hungry before bed.

I enjoy the new Zesty Nachos as well...

lately i've been trying to eat "all the food groups" (that pyramid thing) everyday... it's hard. i had been trying to cut all my meals in half, but just over the past few days it feels like i've been eating 2 or 3 times as much as i should. i have to literally gorge myself just to get all the food groups all in one day. so, i don't think this diet is going to last long. i'll still eat all the food groups (or at least try to), but just maybe not as much as is recommended in one day. oh well.

also, i've been trying to go to bed on an empty stomach every night. good? bad? thoughts? i wake up looking much skinnier in the mornings, so, i guess that's good, and i take hoodia so as not to be hungry before bed.

You're diet sounds like it's all over the place! What about applying the food pyramid to the "Body-For-Life" strategy, which is basically 6 small meals every day. I've had friends meet success with that more than once. Plus, it's already organized to a certain extent so you don't have to gorge to get every food in...I haven't tried it myself. I not dedicated enough to eat 6 times every day.

Best way to lose weight is to cook everything fresh, have rice with everything, and make meat the smallest component of your meal. My wife has lost several pounds and I've not gained anything eating that way. Don't eat between meals or have anything prepackaged and the weight just falls off.

Yeah, that's one thing: Fresh Food! Anything in a "package", throw away.

It does take a little more time to cook, but the benefits are immense. My concentration went up no end, aside from anything else, and I've been a lot less agressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"