The Namek: Piccolo Discussion Thread

I'd eat that for lunch, alright.

So many great puns. Can't get enough of 'em.

Heh, spiffy Cooler tribute vid. I just noticed it.

00:58 is greatness, lol. :up: :dbz:

Yeah, tis awesomeness. Cooler found somewhat of a challenge in Goku, even without Super Saiyan mode. :word:

What I don't get is why people think Cooler is stronger than Freeza. Freeza almost fought Goku to a standstill, even after he became a Super Saiyan whereas Cooler got his ass handed to him.

True, but that was after/within the three-year gap between Trunks' initial trip to the past and the appearance of Cyborgs #19 and #20. Goku was much stronger by then.

Come to think of it, Piccolo could've given Frieza a good run for his money, at that time. Maybe even defeated him. Plus, I don't think Cooler was supposed to be stronger than Frieza in his fourth form. It's his fifth form that made him stronger.

I don't think Cooler in any form made him stronger than Freeza as he got his ass handed to him so easily by Super Saiyan Goku.

Yes, but this was Goku after at least two years of grueling training under his belt, in preparation for the cyborgs. Not to mention the massive Zenkai he underwent after his battle with Frieza, and the year he was away from Earth, which he likely spent a good portion of the time training, because, well...he's Goku, heh. Also, most importantly, we have to remember the movies aren't canon.

Yeah, they aren't & I understand what you're saying. Besides that, I think Cooler would've been a better villain than Freeza.

Now, when I say Piccolo's attire for the movie should be changed, this is what I mean:

piccolo2.jpg

piccolo.jpg

tDBZ%20wp%20017-%20Piccolo%20collage.jpg

an xbox logo on his head? who's directing this? michael bay? lol

Ha! No, I mean he should be wearing black. I don't know why the Xbox logo is there but I'd want it to be just like that, just without that logo.

I'm still hoping that they are going to at least make him look roughly like the anime version... hey if Piccolo is in this does that mean Kami is in it too?:huh:

Kami's lookout is in the movie. So yeah, it's reasonable to assume Kami is in the movie.

piccolo2.jpg

His clothes are less important to me really. As long as the attire is within reason... no punk rock shirts or fashionable shades... I'm down with it.

Intriguing. I knew Piccolo was an X-Box guy. I'm certain he'll gravitate toward the Wii too, considering the physical activity involved. ;)

Kami's lookout is in the movie. So yeah, it's reasonable to assume Kami is in the movie.

That's great, there's no point in a Dragon Ball movie if Earth's God isn't in the movie. Mr. Popo, I could do without.

It's because he's black, isn't it?

Or because he's a racist interpretation of a black person...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"