The New 2008 Official SHH Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are always asking me to post more pics, so here are some my friend Annie sent me from a couple months back.

jay.jpg
n564891812_584069_8183.jpg
n796590132_2046408_7909.jpg
n796590132_2046412_9094.jpg

Edit: I dunno what happened they've all gone little.

Last edited:
^Yeah, that pretty much is what I envisioned.

Mr.Todd I am a year older then you. It's weird, the 13 year olds get blasted like there's no tommorow and yet when a 14 year old posts everyone is cool with it.

**Sigh**

I GET TO GO TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS TOMMOROW

F*C* YEAH

Mr.Todd I am a year older then you. It's weird, the 13 year olds get blasted like there's no tommorow and yet when a 14 year old posts everyone is cool with it.

**Sigh**

F*C* YEAH

This post illustrates perfectly why Mr. Todd is awesome and other 13-14 year-olds are not appreciated.

**Sigh**

F*C* YEAH

But Mr. Todd is cool, and you're...well...not

**Sigh**

F*C* YEAH

But you've proven several times that you're not cool. :dry:

I refuse to call the user Mr. Todd by his username. From now on I'll call him Toddy... or maybe Tawdy. Either way works better for me.

Or you could just call him Mr. T, like in the movie. I wonder if the actual Mr. T ever saw Sweeney Todd. I bet it's his favorite movie ever.

Tawdifer

Toddliver (a play off of Oliver... both look pretty orphanish)

Tudd

Taudd

Towdd

Toddluher

... depending on the accent you have (or choose to use) you can phonetically spell his name in many different ways.

I'm leaning towards Toddliver.

Or you could just call him Mr. T, like in the movie. I wonder if the actual Mr. T ever saw Sweeney Todd. I bet it's his favorite movie ever.

Now I have the mental image of a skunk-haired Mr. T slicing people's throats. Though he could just break them. :huh:

knowsbleed came up with every possible name except Tawdry. I'm disappointed.

Typhoid Mary learns the accordian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back