The Official SHH Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman

The Man Of Steel (Is #1)
Reaction score
OK, I did this awhile back and it was a pretty good success so I thought we could try it again.

Post any pics you have of yourself here and let the members of Hype see what you look like. Last time I did this we had pages of pics. Lets do it again.:D

I'll start. This is an OLD pic of Lois and I from 97. It's the only one I have of us downloaded in my computer and I can't get a new one since my scanner is down, but we haven't changed that much. So lets start.......

fetchimagejpg5or.jpg

:D

When's the deadline?

(and for the love of God, shave!:mad: )

Originally posted by USMC
When's the deadline?

(and for the love of God, shave!:mad: )
None that I know of. We will keep it going as long as people post in it.

And shut up, I get enough grief from Manofbat about my moustache.:mad:

:p :D

Awwww hell, now I am going to have to try to find that thing online again...

Originally posted by Superman

:D

Originally posted by Superman

Is that what that is?!?!?!?!?... thought something crawled up there and died. :eek: :D

Damn... an oldie but a goodie... I'll spare you the one about shavin your dog's butt and teaching him to walk backwards... :D

J/K ;)

Originally posted by TheSlag
Is that what that is?!?!?!?!?... thought something crawled up there and died. :eek: :D

Damn... an oldie but a goodie... I'll spare you the one about shavin your dog's butt and teaching him to walk backwards... :D

J/K ;)
It's been there FOR-EV-ER

Originally posted by TheAlmightyFuzz
It's been there FOR-EV-ER

Ummm... do you mean, that "poor" excuse for a mousetrap...errr.. moustache... or the corny joke. ;) :D

Talk, talk, talk....I want to see pics.:mad:

;) :D

Ummm... do you mean, that "poor" excuse for a mousetrap...errr.. moustache... or the corny joke. ;) :D
you're a "can't hack it" pantywaste that wears your mom's bra :mad:

you're a "can't hack it" pantywaste that wears your mom's bra :mad:

HEY NOW!!!!... We use it to measure for first downs in our neighborhood football games... "FIRSTTTTT DOWNNNNN... by a bra clip..." :eek: :p :D

HEY NOW!!!!... We use it to measure for first downs in our neighborhood football games... "FIRSTTTTT DOWNNNNN... by a bra clip..." :eek: :p :D
...and for my next trick, I'll be putting on this mad sick PF Flyers to kick you in the ass...:mad: :o

LMFAO.... :D

Slaggy's mom has got it going on. :D

...and for my next trick, I'll be putting on this mad sick PF Flyers to kick you in the ass...:mad: :o

"PF Flyers".... ????? Just go with Nike... Just "Do It"... looks Dew's way... :eek: "Do da Dew".... :D

Originally posted by wareagle
LMFAO.... :D

Slaggy's mom has got it going on. :D

*You know it..... You should see her when she steps out on the porch in the houserobe and curlers... really heatin up the neighborhood... *you gotta love Foxworthy... :D

you look really fat :(

BACK OFF! My uniform just got out from the dry cleaner that day and it was still puffy! But hey look at my choppers. Dem braces paid off.

"PF Flyers".... ????? Just go with Nike... Just "Do It"... looks Dew's way... :eek: "Do da Dew".... :D
no no, PF Flyers...dey is da fastest shoes eva...dey ma magic shoes

*sigh* I should have started this in the daytime. Damn night lurkers.:(

:D ;)

Originally posted by E. Bison
BACK OFF! My uniform just got out from the dry cleaner that day and it was still puffy! But hey look at my choppers. Dem braces paid off.
The only difference between you and MC Hammer, is that he had glitter. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"