The New Official SHH Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could dig it. I loved his shotgun, I own one just like it. However without the silencer. :csad:

this is what i ride mother suckass !!
IMG_4517.jpg

IMG_4516.jpg
I could look up your license plate number and track you down and kick you in the nuts, but I don't feel like it. :o

Gosh, I can't look at that pouty lip and sad face without wanting to go over there and grab you. Are you at work? You must tell me what's on sale this week, I might head to Target later.

Yep, that's at work.

All I remember of the sale stuff this week are some bermuda short things I liked and a bunch of shoes. :csad:

If I do it, its like asking for a permenant life faluire, and I think the other photos that I havent posted are bad.....:(

Panda-lolly pics are never bad. They range from hilarious to even more hilarious. :up:

But are we laughing with him or at him..?

No offense.. but those photo's were pretty ridiculous if you were planning on looking like The Joker.

But are we laughing with him or at him..?

No offense.. but those photo's were pretty ridiculous if you were planning on looking like The Joker.

I'm shocked that you even have to ask such a thing :D

Yeah but that atleast required you to be white with red and possibly black eyes.

You were flesh colored and looked nothing like the site was asking for.

Future note.. Don't always try and take the easy way, it might back fire on you.. or you just get laughed at.

Same as the old thread.

Let me know when this is closed and I'll make a new one.:yay:

You'll have to start the new one with a new pic though. We're tired of the same old pic. :cmad:

Um yeah. This is Merk from the Hype. We are talking Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"