The New 2008 Official SHH Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too sloshed to function at a Christmas party. I dyed my beard white.

l_95371579c70f46e99d6a663638d4df44.jpg

You actually dyed your beard white for a Christmas party? I hope you don't mind having a white beard for the next several months-to-year. Or that you can find a bottle of dye in your color.

Not like, real good dye. The halloween **** that washes out when you wash your hair.

I'm not that stupid. Although I was pretty ****ed up the entire night because it took about an hour to get my mustache to get died, and i wasted 3 little bottles alone on the mustache, having all the fumes go right into my nose. So I guess I'm kinda stupid.

Ohhh. Did you use the spray stuff? I used that once in high school when my I let the drama kids make me look old for a day. But then it backfired, and one dude called me Sisqo for the next 2 years...

Yeah I used some weird halloween spray with someone looking like the bride of frankenstien on the front.

It was pretty messy, and that red shirt had white sprinkles all over the entire night, and the beard was incredibly sticky. Wasn't a very good idea in the long run, but it made a lot of people at the party chuckle and such, so it was worth it.

Everytime I see Drak's hair, this song plays.

[YT]Jgm4uAaLRhU[/YT]

ha...trust me...sigh....im a smoker...:(

but thanx for that uplifting sentiment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last pic before teh end of the year (might've posted it already...whatever).

I still maintain that Mr. Todd looks twelve years old.

Not really. They're just a little more arrogant, but they're still whiny ankle-biting bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"