The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
315743_10200113455466011_1313372121_n.jpg

556733_10200100538423093_1776919919_n.jpg

188415_10200094824680253_2070478744_n.jpg

Buffy Omnibus 1 and 2, next to nothing from goHastings

51N7sogjH0L._SS400_.jpg

Grabbed all four TMNT + Shredder for my son for Christmas... I'm gonna start getting them too... Really cool figures.

i just got a bunch of extra hot toys dark knight related stuff.. i got a few doubles if anybody wants or is lookingfor hot toys stuff.. pm me we can work a deal out

Also picked up the hasbro Beta Ray Bill 3 3/4
dartboard.png

img0442sml.jpg

Nice. I'm not a boxers guy, but those are pretty sweet.

Here's a review for ya, Biz. ITS AWESOME! Go buy it. The articulation looks pretty good for a Select figure. Its got like, 21 or so POA. The sculpt is great! Looks just like when George Perez drew him. And he's not much bigger than the Legends. He's a head taller than the Mark 5 movie Iron Man, which is awesome. I want him a smidge taller than the heroes. Plus, with him being a robot, size is not an issue. What else? He come with a cool base with a fallen Ant Man and Wasp...and I got him from my LCS for 21.99 which is only a buck more than what you'll pay for a Legend at TRU.

I plan on having my shelves back up next week. *fingers crossed* so I'll have some pics up then and you'll be able to see him. If Spike doesn't beat me to it...which he probably will. ;-) seriously though, he's a great figure and a welcome addition to the Marvel Rogues Gallery. Go get one!

Mine were never that freeing. They always ride up or bunch up on me. I was a fan of going commando, but I go for boxer briefs. I know you wanted to know that. ;-) you're welcome.

Went to my first comic market today. Got 55 comics for 30 euro, wont link them all but I also got this for 24 euro

306041_10200140664306215_678749960_n.jpg

i've got that morbius issue myself... and 100, and 102

great books

Here's a review for ya, Biz. ITS AWESOME! Go buy it. The articulation looks pretty good for a Select figure. Its got like, 21 or so POA. The sculpt is great! Looks just like when George Perez drew him. And he's not much bigger than the Legends. He's a head taller than the Mark 5 movie Iron Man, which is awesome. I want him a smidge taller than the heroes. Plus, with him being a robot, size is not an issue. What else? He come with a cool base with a fallen Ant Man and Wasp...and I got him from my LCS for 21.99 which is only a buck more than what you'll pay for a Legend at TRU.

I plan on having my shelves back up next week. *fingers crossed* so I'll have some pics up then and you'll be able to see him. If Spike doesn't beat me to it...which he probably will. ;-) seriously though, he's a great figure and a welcome addition to the Marvel Rogues Gallery. Go get one!

I grabbed him recently too and second all of the above. He looks fine with Legends and articulation is great for a MS fig. Simplicity of the sculpt sold it for me, he looks like classic Ultron because they didn't go out of their way to jazz up the design unnecessarily.

fZmNk.jpg

The Dark Knight Rises Limited Cowl Edition

nxGii.jpg

The Dark Knight Rises Steelbook

grpd2.jpg

Batman: Year One

Kv6aR.jpg

The Batman and Robin Adventures: Sub-Zero

Amazing Spider-Man on DVD, ASM Super Poseable Spider-Man and a TDKR poster (the one with Bane's back and the cowl on the ground.)

Review it buddy!!!

Pretty much exactly that. :up:

I'll probably have pics up soon.

Marvel Legends series 3 wave:3 (deadpool, mystique, ironman , usagent , punisher )

Pretty much exactly that. :up:

I'll probably have pics up soon.

I wasn't trying to steal your thunder, Spike. But this was Biz's second review request and I couldn't leave my man hanging like that. I'm just sorry I can't hook him up with some pics...yet. they're coming, man. I promise!

Marvel Legends series 3 wave:3 (deadpool, mystique, ironman , usagent , punisher )

They still on Layaway or did you finally bring them home? ;-)

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to steal your thunder, Spike. But this was Biz's second review request and I couldn't leave my man hanging like that. I'm just sorry I can't hook him up with some pics...yet. they're coming, man. I promise!

They still on Layaway or did you finally bring them home? ;-)

brought em home to papa!

no other store ive seen the in at all.. I got way lucky.
my new walmart is apparently a black hole... nothing get's bought there, the other IronMan and Dr Doom have STILL not been bought, and it's been almost 2 months since i put mine on layaway

Quick tip for those that bought the Dark Knight Rises cowl blu ray...you can sell it for big money. It's limited to 35,000 and people are selling them for over $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"