Status
Not open for further replies.
ozCsB.jpg

Batman Beyond season 1

KVgBF.jpg

Batman Beyond season 2

^Nice!

As a kid I liked Beyond way more than TAS... it was the cool version of Batman

Got EMH the final season and man, I gotta say, that's probably one of my fave series.

Got a Hot Toys Spider-Man (not ASM) coming over from China, slowly... Will post some pics when it arrives.

grs2m.jpg

New Western Ghost Rider to add to my collection. I love it!

those GR figures are pretty sweet

local dollar store got some Iron Man 2 figures in and going for $6 a pop
ended up getting whiplash and war machine

been meaning to get them for awhile but target was still selling them for $18 which felt a bit too much for them considering they've been out for 2 years now

hoping to get the mark V and a replacement regular iron man, not a fan of the limited articulation on my avengers one

Sweet congrats. I saw that guy going for 40 to 50 bucks in shops. Glad you found hin at retail

Sweet congrats. I saw that guy going for 40 to 50 bucks in shops. Glad you found hin at retail

Thanks Rough, I was really hoping for Thunderball but I'll take what I can get.PD is a great looking figure. He's definitely bigger than ML Thor. I really gotta get The Wrecker, though. Him I can't wait for!

I dunno....i honestly feel that they are a little too big....maybe a lot too big.....and if when the wrecker comes he doesnt match then.....that will suck

well... wrecker is always drawn as the shorter of the bunch....

but yeah, they're all too big

Ah well, it'll be awesome to see all 4 of them together.

Got this bad boy yesterday, now for the rest of the team!:

IMG_1136.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man! That means my Hawkeye should be coming soon!!

311418_4940860886202_1806575012_n.jpg

And managed to meet Paolo Rivera last weekend whilst he did a signing. Coincided with my birthday which made it even more special :D

579082_4950562728742_1987889432_n.jpg

Just managed to get Courtroom Battle Ray Stantz and John Constantine from Matty Collector. Now to wait a month and a half for them to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"