Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting.

That 12" Thor looks pretty cool. I prefer the one without the beard though.

Thanks for posting.

That 12" Thor looks pretty cool. I prefer the one without the beard though.
Looks more like 1602 Thor than anything. lol Bet the helmet doesn't come off the bearded head

I hope Hemsworth shaves his beard in future for Thor. It would be a change.

Then we'll finally get a classic Thor.

the GOTG2 Wave 1 figures have begun to hit Walgreens, they were found all over the pacific coast yesterday.. and apparently a report of Kansas too

also.. i've got some legends for sale, not sure if i can post the ones i'm parting with, with prices listed in here or not...

but they're just some legends, 5in, and 2 selects i'm willing to part with. I no longer display them.

Post the list of the ones you're selling and peeps can pm for the price.

We've begun to get the GOTG Wave here in Missouri. It's odd we have these and not other Legend waves.

Post the list of the ones you're selling and peeps can pm for the price.

We've begun to get the GOTG Wave here in Missouri. It's odd we have these and not other Legend waves.
Where at Biz? Might go check at the bigger walmart today. The one by me was making room, even had some older BAF's marked down

Where at Biz? Might go check at the bigger walmart today. The one by me was making room, even had some older BAF's marked down

It's in Kansas City. This Walgreens has been great for finding all the X-Men wave figures, as well as exclusives like Namor, DD, Punisher.

It's in Kansas City. This Walgreens has been great for finding all the X-Men wave figures, as well as exclusives like Namor, DD, Punisher.
I'll check there later Thanx, Walmart didn't have any

I haven't seen them there either yet. Maybe this week with all the movie stuff being released for Gotg2 and Thor Ragnarok

after alot of run around.. got the whole set at Target in Ohio last night.

I used brickseek and the DCPI number, called the Beaver Creek one, she said she'd put them on hold for me, i get there after work, and only Starlord was on hold.. i ask where the rest are and they conveniently can't find them. He goes to look in the back and brings out a case... tells me "my manager will only let you have 3" I look in the box.. and its the entire Groot wave... I told the guy, this was incorrect and these figures are 2 years old.... He was like "they can't be, nova wasn't in the movie" and i just give him a look... i tell him thanks but no thanks.. and let him know its wrong again..

defeated and deflated after a half hour drive ... i decide to call another on brickseek that looked like it had alot available, its 40mi FURTHER in Blue Ash ohio, a really nice employee says they have them, and could hold them, i ask if she can make sure its the Volume 2 wave and she says it is... but then responds that her manager will only let me buy one. (I decline, a 50min drive is not worth that)

So i call another in Westchester ohio, it had less showing on brickseek, but it's about another half hour from where i was at, so i figure it wouldn't be a terrible drive. I call, they had the whole set, and allowed me to buy them all. So my mission was complete!

I actually quite love this set... I didn't think i'd love the movie figures all that much.. but the sculpts are leaps and bounds beyond the Vol1 figures... Starlord especially looks like a high end import figure... his face looks just like pratt... and is probably the best looking actor to figure translation we've gotten in the entire Legends Legacy...

Dangit lol I'm going to be too busy the next couple days to get to Target

When are the Netflix Legends comin out?

New rumored Leaked list for the next spider-man wave later this year

- Spider-Punk
- Spider-Man Noir
- Spider Woman (didn't specify who or what look *hoping for Julia*)
- GwenPool
- Mysterio
- Prowler (didn't specify modern or classic *hoping for classic*)
- Demogoblin (hoping for fire raptor glider)

no BAF mentioned yet

Nice. Excited to finally get Noir! Can't wait to see what Mysterio and Prowler look like. I wonder if we'll ever get a Spider-Ham.

Nice. Excited to finally get Noir! Can't wait to see what Mysterio and Prowler look like. I wonder if we'll ever get a Spider-Ham.

this does feel like it's nearing a "last hurrah" for the spider-verse.. they've been so great at getting them out. Noir and Punk have been major wants for many for a long time...

I don't see a whole lot left after them at being feasible to do.

it'd be nice to get man-spider, spider-Ham and 6-arm spidey out of it.. but it will be interesting to see who'd be next.

Bought the AoU Bruce Banner FINALLY off ebay for $26 free shipping. I didn't want the whole set it came with. Already got the Thor it also had at the LCS for $13 in december
the sellers pic of the Bruce Banner
mZ3gVhq.jpg

Last edited:
Decided my collection needed a Frankie Raye Nova, so bought the old Toybiz Silver Surfer 6" line one. to my surprise.. she quite stands out with my blue LED lighting...

NICE I don't ever remember having her.

Looking good, buddy!

I like that Banner too, Vartha. I don't use him in my display, but he is nice to have. We need more civilian people.

I'll put him in front of the Diamond Select Hulk in the Avengers case when I do get him.
I wish they'd do more Agents of Shield figures, OTHER than Fury and Phil too.

$

Man Thing looks impressive for once. The old Man Thing from a few years ago which you didn't have to assemble but came all as one piece was too small and skinny. I'd say this one still lacks a certain thickness in places as the comic version was just more hefty and wider all round than what is pictured here. But I definitely think it's better than the previous one (pictured below):

ManThing01.jpg

EDIT: Actually, now that I see both of them compared, I still think the new one could be bigger and definitely thicker. For a BAF, it still looks on the small side.

Is there going to be a 3rd wave of GotG2 figs?

So mad Mantis is a BAF cause I only want her and Nebula!!! Hope there is a 3rd wave. I want Ego to be made! And maybe Ronan :cmad:

Is there going to be a 3rd wave of GotG2 figs?

So mad Mantis is a BAF cause I only want her and Nebula!!! Hope there is a 3rd wave. I want Ego to be made! And maybe Ronan :cmad:

No 3rd wave.

the Netflix Wave (and yes DR, the new man-thing is bigger)

The Netflix Wave, Thor Wave, and likely the rumored spider-man wave with BAF Lizard will probably finish out the year.

we also have the ego/starlord 2 pack, the spider-man/ironman 2 pack all hitting soon.. and the Dark Phoenix 2 pack is already begining to pop up as well. and the A-force TRU box set.. as well as SDCC set will be hitting this summer as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"