The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife (just got married two weeks ago) decided to take me to the comic shop today and splurge on me for a wedding gift. I got:

DC Collectables New 52 Trinity War Set
DC Collectables New 52 The Flash vs Vibe 2-Pack
DC Collectables New 52 Green Lantern (Hal)
DC Collectables New 52 Martian Manhunter
New 52 Batman/Superman #1 & 2

I also picked up Iron Man 3 Blu-Ray today.

Pretty good day!!

Thanks to Green Scar, I now have a Masterpiece Megatron:
Masterpiece_Megatron_Robot_3_1234615352.jpg

And I just got this bad boy in the mail today. This is easily the best toy I own. It is absolutely incredible. 16" of pure awesomeness. TFC Hercules (Devastator)
hercules_zps14db625d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And now presenting, the complete Masterpiece G1 Decepticons !
xxxCREWxxx_zpsbe85f63e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The wife (just got married two weeks ago) decided to take me to the comic shop today and splurge on me for a wedding gift. I got:

DC Collectables New 52 Trinity War Set
DC Collectables New 52 The Flash vs Vibe 2-Pack
DC Collectables New 52 Green Lantern (Hal)
DC Collectables New 52 Martian Manhunter
New 52 Batman/Superman #1 & 2

I also picked up Iron Man 3 Blu-Ray today.

Pretty good day!!

Congratulations Cap! How long have you been together?

Just got the Hulk! :D My team is growing....

oscv10.jpg

43WxA5B.jpg

I like the "chalky" texture of the cover.

Congratulations Cap! How long have you been together?

I appreciate it slim! It will be 2 years and nine months tomorrow actually. She supports all my comic fanboy ways, so I had to put a ring on her finger and not let her get away!

I appreciate it slim! It will be 2 years and nine months tomorrow actually. She supports all my comic fanboy ways, so I had to put a ring on her finger and not let her get away!

Holy mackerel! Nice work. Does she have a cute sister at all??

My completed Nolan Trilogy bunch:

IMG_0873.jpg

Complete Avengers bunch (minus Coulson, whom I'll be getting later):

IMG_0869-1.jpg

IMG_0871-1.jpg

Last edited:
I really want a Black Widow. It'd go well with my Hawkeye...

A few new additions to my DC Universe collection:

IMG_0884-1.jpg

IMG_0885-1.jpg

IMG_0881-1.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

Tell me about it, I see these all the time on ebay and they are wayyyy out of my price range, I stick to Marvel Legends and Universe, more managable for me, I have the entire Iron Man 3 line, so that makes me happy.

I just picked up an Iron Man hoodie, (2) Iron man Ezhobi figures, Revel Iron Man mk4 Armor and Iron Man 3 on DVD.

MAN I wish I had the cash flow for those. lol

Tell me about it, I see these all the time on ebay and they are wayyyy out of my price range, I stick to Marvel Legends and Universe, more managable for me, I have the entire Iron Man 3 line, so that makes me happy.

I just picked up an Iron Man hoodie, (2) Iron man Ezhobi figures, Revel Iron Man mk4 Armor and Iron Man 3 on DVD.

Yeah 1/6th scale figures especially Hot Toys are extremely expensive. I justify it by thinking I'm trading a lot of my smaller figures for one bigger better one.

Made three additions to the collection this week:
Fansproject Insecticons
20110523_06_1308066058.jpg

20110523_08_1308066058.jpg

Masterpiece Prowl
prowl7-1024x1024.jpg

Transformers-Masterpiece-Prowl-Datsun-280ZX-04.jpg

Masterpiece Acid Storm
Acid-Storm11.jpg

12HAS857-Transformers-Masterpiece-Acid-Storm-vehicle_rs_1362457240.jpg

I wish they'd make a Thor hoodie. The hood could be Thor's hair :D

Speaking of Thor, Picked up the Walmart Thor 2 teaser poster. Covered up the old Thor teaser (black one with back to you) the room seems BRIGHTER lol

Yeah 1/6th scale figures especially Hot Toys are extremely expensive. I justify it by thinking I'm trading a lot of my smaller figures for one bigger better one.
Yeah I understand bud. If BP had never took over Amoco, I would probably be able to afford those. THESE days I'd be happy to get my foot in at Walmart security or some other commerical security with higher pay

Got a PS3. The GTA5 bundle. Also picked up The Last of Us, Mass Effect Trilogy, NHL14 and The Wind Waker HD for Wii U.

Dc Figz
- Joker
- Batman
- Superman

Super Street Fighter 4 - Ps3

The video store that I frequent was changing their posters today and they were kind enough to let me have this :D

10cj03t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"