The "NEWER" New Stuff I Got Thread brought to you by FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gots teh new dcsh too. :D and destroyer/ megatron came in the mail..

You ordered a BBTS case too?? Damn.

Whats Destroyer/Megatron??

I got ML destroyer and Voyager transformers megatron. separate :p now all I need in hand are astrotrain and bumblebee

i may be able to tomorrow after class, but i'm getting ready to hit the hay shortly.

i think the rhino will tower over clayface, but i haven't had them side by side yet. i put clayface next to juggernaut, and he's smaller than juggs, but not by too much.

Noice... which rhino are we talking about ._.

the 4H seventh kingdom rhino.

Ah I see.. Those are too expensive for me man :/

Ah I see.. Those are too expensive for me man :/

they definitely thin out the wallet rather quickly. i'm attempting to limit myself to 7K and dc stuff from here on out, but it's still too much.

Honestly, I think I'm about to do the same vog. I'm about to unload alotta my movie figs and some other non necessities I have. I'm still on the fence about my Street Fighters. But they're such kickass figs. :(

With my new found TF luv I gotta thin out alotta what I have due to room. I have a limited amount of room for now and I gotta get rid of a good chunk of stuff.

Yeah. Had I been a bigger and more involved fan of the franchise I woulda been furious, but since I've only played the first RE and a little of 2nd it doesn't bother me too much.

You have no idea.

Howdy y'all. Nothing new for me today, though I am thinking about getting the Clayface DCSH wave from an online store so I don't have to worry about hunting for them. Thing is, I only want the Clayface and Catwoman, and maybe the grey and black Batman once I see what he looks like up close. Is there anyone on here who might want the other three figures from that wave(Joker, Nightwing, and Bruce Wayne Batman), so I don't have to worry about getting rid of them once I get them?

Correction, I did get something new today, as I got the ML13 Baron Zemo variant from SHT.

And I should be getting Cyborg Supes in the next day or two.

yo FTB, clear out some of your pms, it's telling me you've reached your limit.

i want that batman
or this one
MAT10088.jpg

I actually have a spare of that Batman GS. What it??

I have an extra batman but he's got a weird blue smudge over his eye.

Hey Greenscar, I should be able to ship your stuff sometime next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"