The next Hitman game!

I was thinking as to what id like to see in the next game and i had a few ideas.

Id like to have more hand to hand interactions, a way to disarm opponents where you actually use their weapon against them. I dont mean like yanking it from their hand but like say a guy comes at you with a knife, you can like bend his arm making him stab himself in the neck or something like that. I would also like more levels/hits that would require you to take position and use your sniper rifle. This is a small thing but id like the controls to be where walking was 47's full speed. Being that i dont like to run all over the maps ill walk and holding the joystick just slightly becomes tedious. Id also like to have more sneaking options, like pressing against walls and what-not.

When the question is asked, what id like to see in the next Hitman game, im always stumped. I dont know why, i mean i know the game isnt perfect but i cant really put my finger on what id like to see. So what i came up with is basically the best i got.

I think a really cool addition to the series would be to make the level larger, and add vehicles to the gameplay. It wouldn't be like GTA, but imagine that instead of your first mission starting you off on the docks or near a mansion, your left in a populated chunk of city that you need to utilize vehicles to get around quicker in?

Imagine discreetly slashing your mark's tires so he won't be able to drive away? Or even rigging a bomb in the car, or driving a car right up to a doorway so no one can open the doors and escape. The vehicles could be used as tools to aid in your killing, not just a cool gameplay gimmick.

With the next generation of consoles, along with the ever-increasing power of PC's, the next game shouldn't necessarily be adding gameplay elements or new modes. Those would be nice, but the main thing is to revamp the AI. I want a Hitman game where objectives constantly change. A level where at a hotel a whiny kids randomly start running for the candy machine, and if they're parents see my gun-toting bald assassin all hell breaks loose. I want living, breathing environments that all play a part in the kill. 100 different ways to eliminate your target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"