Hitman: Absolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far my favorite thing to do the deed with is a screw driver. I went through almost the entire Terminus Hotel snotting people with a flat head.

So far my favorite thing to do the deed with is a screw driver. I went through almost the entire Terminus Hotel snotting people with a flat head.

My absolute favorite is the toilet plunger. I snorted when I realized I could use it.

Haha yea that's great. I'm partial to the katana myself. So sick to ram that sucker thro the back of ur marks skull

I just had to do that in-game myself. When the jingles of the truck started I just lost it.

Bwahahahaha I'll try that as soon as I get home later.

Oh man, Lynch is in this game too? I found the two Kane Easter eggs but missed the Lynch one. So cool that they got the original voice actors just for Easter eggs.

Oh man, Lynch is in this game too? I found the two Kane Easter eggs but missed the Lynch one. So cool that they got the original voice actors just for Easter eggs.

Isn't he at the gunshop?

Yeah, but I never went to the range in that level. I snuck upstairs and out the back do I could steal the silverballers back and missed him completely

Hey Pat, how did you kill [BLACKOUT]Lenny?[/BLACKOUT]

Hey Pat, how did you kill [BLACKOUT]Lenny?[/BLACKOUT]

Well I took out his two buddies first. I swapped lighter fluid with hot sauce to take out one guy, fiber wired the other and then equipped the barbers outfit and went up to Lenny. He then proceeded to go to the barbers shop and you can get him then. If u take out the other two guys first a cutscene will play when you go to off him

Well I took out his two buddies first. I swapped lighter fluid with hot sauce to take out one guy, fiber wired the other and then equipped the barbers outfit and went up to Lenny. He then proceeded to go to the barbers shop and you can get him then. If u take out the other two guys first a cutscene will play when you go to off him

Sorry, I meant in the desert :D

Sorry, I meant in the desert :D

Ohhhh haha, got ya.

I told him to start walking then pulled out the sniper. Put one at the base of his skull. Then I drug him back to the hole he dug

Ohhhh haha, got ya.

I told him to start walking then pulled out the sniper. Put one at the base of his skull. Then I drug him back to the hole he dug

Wahahaha! I dragged him back to the hole too! I thought maybe you could bury him. I brained him with the baseball bat first, dragged him to the hole and then put two in the back of his head to make sure. Shame you can't pick up the shovel.

was really looking forward to this but so far Ive just found it dissapointing compared to Blood Money - I'm hoping it's just taking me a while to get back into the swing of things as I have admittedly found it very hard so far (on the police escape at the moment)

Yea it's not like Blood Money. It retains what made the series great but alters the formula in order to tell a MUCH better story than previous games. Also, the game won't get ANY easier. It only gets harder.

I just feel like the levels arent as fun as im trying to sneak from a to b rather than scoping out everything and finding a way to kill my target - only level I have actually enjoyed so far was the China Town one

There's more levels like Chinatown coming up. It's a good mix. I thought the more linear nature might be a letdown, but most of the time it doesn't feel linear.

I'm currently on Dexter Industries. Really, really enjoyed [BLACKOUT]exiting the train/mine tunnel and sniping everyone. 47 VS a private army of mercenaries is an awesome concept, playing it is even better.[/BLACKOUT]

Haha I did the same thing man. Not sure how you'd be able to get into that place unnoticed.

The funniest thing was, they never got any further than "Suspicious". I'd take out guys when no one was looking directly at them, or I'd shoot a wall so they'd wander over and look. All they'd ever find was a body and be like "Oh my, that's kind of strange." By the time I was done the only guys left were on the other side of that little lunchroom building.

Yeah the reactions to bodies is kinda weird haha. I mean, if you're able to make it an accident I can understand how nobody would get suspicious, but if I cap a fool and leave his body for someone to find, the guards should kinda stay on alert for the remainder of the level IMO.

I don't mind so much, it's still leaps and bounds ahead of a lot of games. Skyrim is terrible for that "must have been my imagination" while all their friends are laying dead with arrows through their chests.

There's more levels like Chinatown coming up. It's a good mix. I thought the more linear nature might be a letdown, but most of the time it doesn't feel linear.

I'm currently on Dexter Industries. Really, really enjoyed [BLACKOUT]exiting the train/mine tunnel and sniping everyone. 47 VS a private army of mercenaries is an awesome concept, playing it is even better.[/BLACKOUT]

yeah you're right, been playing through the level set with the nightclub and then back to chinatown (I havent done that last segment yet) and its much better and back into the ol Hitman groove trying to get through without being spotted and in my sexy suit - I think it was really just the hotel infiltration and police chase ones that soured it a bit for me, I'll go back to them when I complete it as I want to get secret agent on everything like I did on Blood Money

has anyone played contracts yet? what is the mode like?

I was on the mission to assassinate Dr. Green and I shut off them came back later. My game save was erased. Dumb, not worth playing over again. It was fun while it lasted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"